Islam at the DNC Convention

Regarding smoking lounges. DFW is a city owned and run airport. As a result any facilities on DFW property are/were tax supported. So, do you want to try again on who/what paid for the building/maintenance of the smoking lounges in DFW airport?

Please don't say that you believe that no Federal Funds were used in the construction of, or in the maintenance of, the DFW airport.

If yo don't like smoking lounges... how about all teh nice artwork? Does teh Constitution provide for taxpayer $$ to be used for art in public buildings?

BTW, the DFW Airport says in its annual report that it receives no$$ from any local government entity.

Never ment to imply the Fed did not give money to DFW.

I'm not very good at reading finacials but it would not surprise me that DFW airport is not receiving money from Dallas or Fort Worth. I was under the impressiont that DFW is operating at a profit so tax revenu would not be needed. Were DFW to start operating at a loss for what ever reason I do not see how tax money would not be used since DFW is owned by Dallas and Fort Worth.

But you and others continually overlook the goal of Islam.

And what is the belief of Dominion Theology (Christian Reconstructionism) ? That the law of God, as codifed in the Bible, should exclusively govern society, to the exclusion of secular law.

In other words these Christians want to replace the constituion with biblical law. Sound familiar?

And what is the belief of Dominion Theology (Christian Reconstructionism) ? That the law of God, as codifed in the Bible, should exclusively govern society, to the exclusion of secular law.

In other words these Christians want to replace the constituion with biblical law. Sound familiar?

To quote Gary North a Christian Reconstructionist “The long-term goal of Christians in politics should be to gain exclusive control over the franchise. Those who refuse to submit publicly to the eternal sanctions of God by submitting to His Church’s public marks of the covenant - baptism and holy communion - must be denied citizenship, just as they were in ancient Israel.”

Is this guy a goof, yes. Do I lose any sleep that he will attain his goal, no. Just like I don't lose any sleep over some "conspiracy" to turn the US into some Islamic caliphate.

To quote Gary North a Christian Reconstrutionist “The long-term goal of Christians in politics should be to gain exclusive control over the franchise. Those who refuse to submit publicly to the eternal sanctions of God by submitting to His Church’s public marks of the covenant - baptism and holy communion - must be denied citizenship, just as they were in ancient Israel.”

Is this guy a goof, yes. Do I lose any sleep that he will attain his goal, no. Just like I don't lose any sleep over some "conspiracy" to turn the US into some Islamic caliphate.

Rick Perry, Michele Bachmann, Rick Santorum, Sarah Pailin, Paul Ryan. It is closer than you think.

Regarding smoking lounges. DFW is a city owned and run airport. As a result any facilities on DFW property are/were tax supported. So, do you want to try again on who/what paid for the building/maintenance of the smoking lounges in DFW airport?

Have you ever stopped for a moment and wondered where you went wrong in your life? You should have stayed in school and got an education.

The fundamental goals of Islam are:
  1. Preservation of the religion of Islam.
  2. Preservation of life.
  3. Preservation of wealth.
  4. Preservation of mind.
  5. Preservation of the lineage.
  6. Preservation of honor.
Terrorists have said that the goal of Islam is "world domination", "kill al infidels", etc. Those terrorists do not define all of Islam. They learned from men with distorted intrepretations fo thier own faith. Just as the Nazis and the KKK did, and teh white supremacists and other fringe groups do still. They, and thier distorted view, do nt represent the whole, in either case. That's why we call them "fringe" groups, "radical", etc.

What is the goal for True Christians?

http://www.tomorrows...true-christians

Please remember that the only reliable source for information about Christians' future is the Holy Bible. God inspired the Bible, and its prophecies are absolutely working out, even today! Ideas about "floating off to heaven" are simply not taught by your Bible! Those ideas give a false picture of what Jesus Christ preached, and a false picture of the genuine Christian "calling"—and of the entire purpose of Christianity! For Jesus Christ came preaching "the Gospel of the Kingdom of God" (Mark 1:14). Matthew's gospel sometimes calls this the "Kingdom of heaven"—not the Kingdom "in" heaven. The Bank of Morgan is not "in" Mr. Morgan! Rather, the word of indicates the one who owns or controls it. Heaven is the place of God's throne, from which He rules His Kingdom!
The early Christians all understood this very clearly—as we see from dozens of statements in the gospels about preparing for the coming Kingdom of God. We also see this in the book of Acts and the writings of the Apostle Paul. Although—as many scholars recognize—many of the first Christians were expecting Jesus Christ to kick out the Roman occupiers and set up His "Kingdom," or government, right then, Jesus showed that it was not to be done at that time. Yet He never said that His Kingdom was not to be a literal Kingdom—or government—here on earth.

Pardon teh copy/paste... I thought I would let eth folks speak for themselves...

No, you’re good, you linked your source. Complete BS, but keep going I’m ROTFLMAO.

Never ment to imply the Fed did not give money to DFW.

I'm not very good at reading finacials but it would not surprise me that DFW airport is not receiving money from Dallas or Fort Worth. I was under the impressiont that DFW is operating at a profit so tax revenu would not be needed. Were DFW to start operating at a loss for what ever reason I do not see how tax money would not be used since DFW is owned by Dallas and Fort Worth.

You and the Obama Administration have a lot in common.

Have you ever stopped for a moment and wondered where you went wrong in your life? You should have stayed in school and got an education.

So now we are leveling insults? Come on. Just because you are wrong is no reason to stomp your feet and throw a temper tantrum.

Back