DL ZED agreement with other airlines

Why can't someone just answer it though? I don't see whats the big deal, the ZED agreement is not a secret agreement that only you and a few others know about.

The topic has hundreds of views and yet no one wants to take 1 goddamn minute to answer the question. It's ridiculous.

Your sense of entitlement is what is ridiculous...

Please Go Away, there are plenty of your kind in this biz already...

What everybody is trying to say is: You aren't eligible for using ZED passes until you do your 6 months (or a year) at an airline that you will be working for. At most airlines, new-hires cannot interline. You can immediately fly on YOUR own airline, but you cannot fly on another carrier till after 6 months to a year (each carrier has their own policy) By that time, you will know all of the OA carriers that you will be able to use thru your airline's travel office. Every airline has a travel office (or pass office - whatever it is called). The pass travel office is where you can buy a ZED fare (SB, of course, and at a lower priority depending on the airline). Since they have access to other airlines schedules, they can arrange the best flights, connections, and fares for you. Once you are finished with your probationary period, you can then use a OA carrier to interline. Since you said you will be working for Delta, you will be able to find the list and restrictions thru DeltaNet. (I don't work for DL or NW, so anyone can correct me) But no one will be able to list them here, because there are too many carriers and types of ZED (or ID 90 or ID 75). That's why the question won't be answered on this forum.

Hope this helps, and Good Luck......

Back