Curling up with a .....Good Book...(WOW) !

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

Well you're not 100% correct about that.
I could  ' see myself '  in a Universalist / Unitarian church !

(just spare me the TRINITY  BS ) !

Go figure, just remember that one of those "Universalits" throws gays off high roof's and would rather see you dead.

article_universalism.jpg

Can we guess which one???

And the OTHER 5  ( Mr. Management )  ??????????????????
Ask the media. They're the one reporting on church burnings "after Charleston" like it's some great revelation or pattern of hate.

A few years back, there were a dozen or so churches burned in Texas by a couple of atheists. Why weren't you concerned then?

I know, it's probably beyond your comprehension to think beyond white supremacists, but I'd guess that more church arson takes place at the hands of bored delinquents than it does people caught up in ideology. Certainly, that's who is doing 99% of vandalism.

eolesen said:
Ask the media. They're the one reporting on church burnings "after Charleston" like it's some great revelation or pattern of hate.

A few years back, there were a dozen or so churches burned in Texas by a couple of atheists. Why weren't you concerned then?

I know, it's probably beyond your comprehension to think beyond white supremacists, but I'd guess that more church arson takes place at the hands of bored delinquents than it does people caught up in ideology. Certainly, that's who is doing 99% of vandalism.

Ya BUT why the sudden 'activity'  in a relatively short radius from the charleston shootings and the flag issue, all in SC ?

( Don't embarrass yourself now )

Uh, because the media is hyper-tuned into anything they can spin and loves to race bait?...

It's like all of the the breathless reports of "Airline X had to perform an emergency landing at ZZZ today!" in the aftermath of a plane crash, even though it's a regular occurrence in the industry.

Well you're not 100% correct about that.
I could  ' see myself '  in a Universalist / Unitarian church !

(just spare me the TRINITY  BS ) !

Ahhh, a Moonie.

Ya BUT why the sudden 'activity'  in a relatively short radius from the charleston shootings and the flag issue, all in SC ?

( Don't embarrass yourself now )

Could be a similar phenomena to Jewish lightning.

Maybe Bears should try Scientology. I hear that's real popular amongst the Hollywood elites...

southwind said:
What kind of a grown man "Curls Up" with a book?
Do you squeal like a little girl when you see a spider too?

Do you even have to wonder?

funny-bear-gay-fabulous.jpg

'southwindBAG is too busy listening to his Georgia state rep. Paul Broun,  :wacko:   (yes THAT Paul Broun who is on the science and technology committee) who stated the earth was only 9000 years old. When taken to task over his statement, he lambasted ANYONE who didn't agree with him....proclaiming they were telling Lies " STRAIGHT from the PITS of HELLL "  !!

CNN actually did some responsible reporting for a change:

Other fires
The other black churches that have burned since June 17 are:

-- June 26: Greater Miracle Apostolic in Tallahassee, Florida. The fire was likely caused by a tree limb falling on power lines.

-- June 26: Glover Grovery Baptist in Warrenville, South Carolina. The cause has not been determined, but investigators observed no element of criminal intent.

-- June 24: Briar Creek Road Church in Charlotte, North Carolina, which houses both black and Nepalese congregations. Fire investigators ruled that fire an arson, and though they have not seen evidence that hate was a motivation for the crime, they are not ruling it out.

-- June 21: College Hill Seventh-day Adventist in Knoxville, Tennessee. Investigators ruled it an arson but they say nothing so far has indicated a hate crime. ATF and other agencies said that it looked like vandalism.

-- June 21: God's Power Church of Christ in Macon, Georgia. Investigators believe the blaze might be arson. ATF is investigating but no ruling has been made. The church had recently been broken into and air conditioners and sound systems stolen.

Most recent religious targets of hate crimes have been synagogues and mosques, the Southern Poverty Law Center said.
If anyone actually thought those fires were hate crimes, CNN would be beating the drum, as would SPLC.

Back