Creditor's Committee seek adviser on (US Airways') Delta takeover moves

Do you even bother to see if someone has already posted an article or do you just cut and paste? I trust you are more aware when you are in the cockpit......

Like you are an expert at what it takes to manage an A320 cockpit in the northeastern US. :lol:

Like you are an expert at what it takes to manage an A320 cockpit in the northeastern US. :lol:

Hoping that the FO is not asleep on the radio and ensuring nothing really nasty spits out the ECAM. Not rocket science.

Transport class aircraft are a rather poor example to use, if only because "manage" is more apropos than "fly."

Hoping that the FO is not asleep on the radio and ensuring nothing really nasty spits out the ECAM. Not rocket science.

Transport class aircraft are a rather poor example to use, if only because "manage" is more apropos than "fly."

You manage the transport aircraft until all the nice automation fails and the cockpit goes dark. Then you fly it.

Sure would like to know what you do for a living so I could cast aspersions on your competence for the task at hand.

And you can stick that two by four right up your......

ClueByFour and LP4,

I started this topic with the title of the article (added the word Creditors and US Airways to make the topic title more understanding) versus "This can't be good". I do not read every post in the Forum because it takes too long. If the title of the first post on this subject had been more definitive then I might have read it, but instead I posted the link to the article because I believe people would like to read the column.

Separately, why do people need to insult others and lack decorum? What useful purpose does it serve?

In regard to my flight qualifications, I will stack them up against anybody. I do not like to brag, but my resume includes:

- Type Ratings - B767, B757, B737, A320, DC-9, and L382.
- U.S. Navy Pilot Training Commodore's List Distinguished Graduate.
- U.S. Navy Flight Examineer, Instructor Pilot, Maintenance Test Pilot, and Simulator Instructor.
- U.S. Naval Air Test Center (Patuxent River) Research, Development, Test, & Evaluation (R,D,T,& E) pilot.

ClueByFour, can you tell me as an airline passenger with an "ax to grind" against US Airways, what pilot-in-command, flight experience, or any understanding at all you have of flight operations?

Regards,

USA320Pilot

P.S. Clue or L4P, last night on landing in LaGuardia, after a 13-hour duty day, I had a thrust reverser not retract on landing. Can you tell me how would have handled this malfunction on a short runway after a long day?

In regard to my flight qualifications, I will stack them up against anybody. I do not like to brag, but my resume includes:

- Type Ratings - B767, B757, B737, A320, DC-9, and L382.
- U.S. Navy Pilot Training Commodre's List Distinguished Graduate.
- U.S. Navy Flight Examineer, Instructor Pilot, Maintenance Test Pilot, and Simulator Instructor.
- U.S. Naval Air Test Center (Patuxent River) Research, Development, Test, & Evaluation (R,D,T,& E) pilot
P.S.

Wow I'm so impressed that you don't like to brag. I guess those qualification give you the right to ignore the basic courtesties and decorum of an internet bulletin board and allow you to post what ever you want when you want, because we all know IT IS ALL ABOUT YOU.

Clue or LP4, last night on landing in LaGuardia, after a 13-hour duty day, I had a thrust reverser not retract on landing. Can you tell me how would have handled thhis malfunction on a short runway after a long day?
Again not interested and don't care. What does that have to do with your arrogance of not taking the time to see if a subject has already been started. Oh yes, of course, I'm so sorry. Yours is the only opinion that counts.

ClueByFour and LP4,

P.S. Clue or LP4, last night on landing in LaGuardia, after a 13-hour duty day, I had a thrust reverser not retract on landing. Can you tell me how would have handled thhis malfunction on a short runway after a long day?

And the answer is............................................................not very well!!!!! :up:

OK, fair enough. Then please explain what this idiotic remark has to do with the subject of the thread.
Do you have reading comprehension issues along with your arrogance and abundant sense of self worth?

At least I’m willing to defend my post rather than making up multiple names to appear that I have friends on this board. Sad, so very sad.

I started this topic with the title of the article (added the word Creditors and US Airways to make the topic title more understanding) versus "This can't be good".

Regards,

USA320Pilot

For the record, I labeled the thread "ok...more merger news", NOT "this can't be good". And the title of the article had no mention of USAIrways in it. That's something you felt the need to add to make it "more interesting". I just put the link as is.

I,I,I,I... blah-blah-blah . . .

In regard to my flight qualifications, I, blah-blah-blah. . . I do not like to brag*, but my resume includes:

Please sing to Beethoven's Fifth Symphony: "No-body Cares" Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

*Almost sprayed coffee all over the screen reading that. . . :lol:

----------------
Wishing everyone the best of luck with this current situation.

Peace

NYCDelta, you're right. I stand corrected. I went back and forth on my laptop to get the topic title and misread the thread. My point is that I do not read every post and the title you selected did not match the title of the article. If it had, I would not have made a duplicate post.

Lark, I did not start the personal attacks and misinformation in this thread. I simply responded with the facts regarding my experience and qualifications, which I will believe match up nicely with any Airline Captain in the world.

Best regards,

USA320Pilot

Back