US raises bid for DL?

The talk of desperation may be true on the part of Parker. It may mean that he might stop at nothing to see this through. We all seem to know how big airline egos get much less corporate ones. Is he that desperate? Maybe. Could this be "mutualy assured destruction"? How desperate is he and what could that mean for your company?

Kind of an ignorant statement to say that Delta or Northwest employees have a voice on who takes over.Your only voice is ALPAs small claim. This is peanuts compared to the real money. Lets see what the investors and creditors think of LCC earnings tomorrow. It all about ROI and not your ego. Speaking of "small" claim, your arrogance must be a cover for other inadequacy's, Mr fastmover.

Why don't we just put an investor in the left seat and a creditor in the right seat of a 767 and ask him or her to take off and land? Talk about CRM! HA!

I can hear it now...."Mayday, Mayday, Mayday the pilots (investor/creditor) are bean counters and neither one of us knows how to fly!"

Well, that's when negotiations begin, I rest my case.

BTW, toss them (investor/creditor) a peanut. They like to count peanuts.

Alice Cramden

Back