Code-a-Phone

Furthermore, the UAL and DAL jumpseaters weighing in on this issue is absurd. There is so much animosity from those pilot groups toward the US east pilots that they probably broke open a couple of bottles of champagne themselves when Nicolau ruled. Of course they are going to say its fair and should stand; if US ever merges with one of them, it makes for an even bigger windfall for them no matter how THAT eventual merged list is compiled.

Exactly my thoughts. And that's why I'm perplexed why Jack and Arnie think they'll get anywhere by going to Herndon. For the past two decades, ALPA has been and still is the union for UAL, DAL and NWA. The rest of us are just in-laws to those three.

ps - having a seniority list on my computer I have the advantage of seeing exactly how many retirements any pilot will benefit from - something few other pilots have.

Well, just aren't we the retired mfwic of all things USAirways (or is it all things aviation.)

The graphs at the beginning of the east presentation at Herndon paint a very different picture of what will happen than what you pontificate.

I'll trust those, thank you.

Now, here's the test, Boeing:

Up?

The graphs at the beginning of the east presentation at Herndon paint a very different picture of what will happen than what you pontificate.
Exactly as they were designed to do. Amazing how a graph can prove exactly what the people who prepared it want it to prove, isn't it.....

What's that saying about liars, damn liars, and statisticians?

Jim

Well, just aren't we the retired mfwic of all things USAirways (or is it all things aviation.)

I'll trust those, thank you.

Now, here's the test, Boeing:

Up?

Did you really believe the 'graphs and charts' will inspire Alpa National to risk the entire association by overturning this award? We just went through months of graphs, charts, expert witnesses and one of the most respected, if not the premier, arbitrator in the land gave his award. The pilot neutrals maintained that he did an excellent job with a minor dissenting view concerning only a couple hundred active Us Airways fo's.

It's over guys. The mob mentality will just make things worse. You need new leadership as the current gang has let you down. Isn't the definition of insanity doing the same thing and expecting a different result? Maybe it's time to lose the 'all or nothing' negotiating strategy.

Back