'Bravo' ......... pure and simple !

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
You engage in a conversation about some imaginary "war on women", then when I post a video of a feminazi in action I am only "distracting" people from the issue.

The issue is you are a double standard libtard douche that only accepts what supports your agenda.
Lol. One woman or even a hand full on a vid is equivalent to two guys on a conservative net work trivializing a female pilots actions. No wonder the GOP can't get the female vote.

Ms Tree said:
Lol. One woman or even a hand full on a vid is equivalent to two guys on a conservative net work trivializing a female pilots actions. No wonder the GOP can't get the female vote.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/25/world/meast/uae-female-fighter-pilot/index.html?hpt=hp_c2
"This summer, the group declared the establishment of a "caliphate," an Islamic state stretching across the territory it has conquered. It maintains strict rules for women, who are lashed for infractions such as not being fully covered."

Maybe we should send that feminazi over there, then that loud mouthed libtard bi**h will know what "oppression" really is. If she wants to go I will personally pay for the ticket. That is a standing offer.

“In the emergency room they have what’s called rape kits where a woman can get cleaned out.”
Senator Jodie Laubenberg not having a clue what a rape kit is.

"Granted, the percentage of pregnancies due to rape is small because it’s an act of violence, because the body is traumatized. I don’t know what percentage of pregnancies are due to the violence of rape. Because of the trauma the body goes through, I don’t know what percentage of pregnancy results from the act.”
California GOP assembly President Celeste Greig

“I’ve struggled with it myself for a long time, but I came to realize that life is that gift from God. And even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that it is something that God intended to happen.”
Indiana Senate candidate Richard Mourdock

“It seems to be, first of all, from what I understand from doctors, it’s really rare. If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut the whole thing down.”
Missouri Senate candidate Todd Akin

“Before, when my friends on the left side of the aisle here tried to make rape and incest the subject — because, you know, the incidence of rape resulting in pregnancy are very low. But when you make that exception, there’s usually a requirement to report the rape within 48 hours. And in this case that’s impossible because this is in the sixth month of gestation. And that’s what completely negates and vitiates the purpose for such an amendment.”
Arizona Rep. Trent Franks

“What Todd Akin is talking about is when you’ve got a real, genuine rape. A case of forcible rape, a case of assault, where a woman has been violated against her will through the use of physical force where it is physically traumatic for her, under those circumstances, the woman’s body — because of the trauma that has been inflicted on her — it may interfere with the normal function processes of her body that lead to conception and pregnancy.”
- American Family Association Bryan FIscher

Ms. Barnes echoed Mr. Akin’s statement that very few rapes resulted in pregnancy, adding that “at that point, if God has chosen to bless this person with a life, you don’t kill it.”
[SIZE=15.1999998092651px]- [/SIZE]Sharon Barnes, a member of the state Republican central committee

“I’m very proud of my pro-life record, and I’ve always adopted the idea that, the position that the method of conception doesn’t change the definition of life.”
- Paul Ryan

“I lived something similar to that with my own family. She chose life, and I commend her for that. She knew my views. But, fortunately for me, I didn’t have to.. she chose they way I thought. No don’t get me wrong, it wasn’t rape… Uh, having a baby out of wedlock… put yourself in a father’s situation, yes. It is similar. But, back to the original, I’m pro-life, period.”
Rep. Tom Smith

“A life is a life, and it needs protected. Who’s going to protect it? We have to. I mean that’s, I believe life begins at conception. I’m not going to argue about the method of conception. It’s a life, and I’m pro-life. It’s that simple.”
- Rep. Tom Smith

“You know, I’m a Christian and I believe that God has a plan and a purpose for each one of our lives and that he can intercede in all kinds of situations and we need to have a little faith in many things.”
- Sharron Angle saying that God has a plan even in the case of rape

In a radio interview Angle did in late June, the Tea Party favorite re-affirmed her pro-life sensibilities (rigid, as they are, even within Republican circles), when she insisted that a young girl raped by her father should know that "two wrongs don't make a right." Much good can come from a horrific situation like that, Angle added. Lemons can be made into lemonade.
- Sharon Angle

“Rape and incest was used as a reason to oppose this. I would hope that when a woman goes in to a physician with a rape issue, that physician will indeed ask her about perhaps her marriage, was this pregnancy caused by normal relations in a marriage or was it truly caused by a rape. I assume that’s part of the counseling that goes on.”
Rep. Chuck Winder

These are people who actually represent the GOP.  I have not even bothered to look for an unknown person in some random video speaking like a fanatic.  I'll get to that stuff when I run out of actual GOP politicians who say sexist misogynistic crap.  There is a lot of it so it will be a while till I get to the trivial BS like what you posted.

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/25/world/meast/uae-female-fighter-pilot/index.html?hpt=hp_c2
"This summer, the group declared the establishment of a "caliphate," an Islamic state stretching across the territory it has conquered. It maintains strict rules for women, who are lashed for infractions such as not being fully covered."

Maybe we should send that feminazi over there, then that loud mouthed libtard bi**h will know what "oppression" really is. If she wants to go I will personally pay for the ticket. That is a standing offer.
You are absolutely right.  She should be lucky she lives here in the US.  She should just shut up and have babies.  Be a good lil' woman and support her man.

Sexist BS.  You are the perfect example of why the GOP cant get the female vote.  Clueless. 

I'll pay for her ticket to Netherlands or Sweden.  They are the highest ranking in gender equality.  

She shouldn't be bombing anyone in an illegal war.

She should refuse o bomb cicilian and military targets in an undeclared war.

SparrowHawk said:

You do realize that she is not a member of the US armed forces but a pilot for the UAE.  I believe their rules of combat may be a bit different than ours.  

It really is nice to see greater diversity among people who drop bombs on other people.  Truly a victory for human progress.

Point taken.  I do not like the fact that there is a war taking place.  

I do appreciate the irony of woman pilot from an Arab country involved in the war against religious fanatics who would love nothing more than to subjugate her like past generations of women all over the world.  

Ms Tree said:
These are people who actually represent the GOP.
Uh, no. They're people who have belonged to the GOP. Belonging to a political party, and representing that party are mutually exclusive.

Uh yes. Most of them are elected representatives. Operative word being representative. Funny how that works.

SparrowHawk said:

She is a soldier, her job is to follow orders.

Ms Tree said:
You do realize that she is not a member of the US armed forces but a pilot for the UAE.  I believe their rules of combat may be a bit different than ours.  
I was wondering how long it was going to take someone to say that.

I did not think it would be you.

I suppose SparrowHawk thinks they should have dropped fliers before they bombed.....

Ms Tree said:
You are absolutely right.  She should be lucky she lives here in the US.  She should just shut up and have babies.  Be a good lil' woman and support her man.

Sexist BS.  You are the perfect example of why the GOP cant get the female vote.  Clueless. 

I'll pay for her ticket to Netherlands or Sweden.  They are the highest ranking in gender equality.  
She would not be happy with that, because the truth is she really just wants something to #### about. If it was not "gender equality" it would be something else. 

You serious about that ticket? I will find her and let her know about your offer. Anybody that public would not be hard to find at all. You don't even have to tell her who you are just buy the tickets and have her pick them up at the counter.

You want me to send her your way? Seriously?

I will do it. Just give the word.

Let's see you put your money where your mouth is.

eolesen said:
Uh, no. They're people who have belonged to the GOP. Belonging to a political party, and representing that party are mutually exclusive.
So being a republican in the "House of Representatives" does not mean that they represent the Republican Party?

Why not just say that they do not represent your views? Or do they?

Back