Boeing 757 Returning From Mojave?

700UW said:
We use to have a hub in MHV, lol, that 727 is one of the old Trump Shuttle planes. And Christine is still in the fleet and flying, worked her yesterday, SXM-CLT.
700UW said:
We use to have a hub in MHV, lol,
The ever-elusive West Coast hub... Mohave. :(

220548.jpg

457278.jpg

Sad isnt it? The sheer number of US tails out there is alarming.

They all look so sad!

308553.jpg

"So, how long have you been here? A Shuttle 727 told me some F100s were adopted the other day.."

330385.jpg

This ones inconsolable. "What did I do wrong?" it asks tearfully.

Alot of them have been sold by Jetran all ready, as they bought 90 something of our MHV fleet from us.

515738.jpg

"Phuket, why do I have to sit here in the hot sun. All my friends got to go to Thailand while I got my engines ripped off. Now I'm disabled AND homeless."

431922.jpg

"We silver guys need to stick together. Did you hear about that Metrojet? Yeah, they messed him up pretty good. Anyone got a cigarette?"

OK, I'll stop............ :p

You're hilarious! I hope you're making money of your writing skills.

Actually, I was think that 'metroject candy apple red' would have been a more fun 'GoFares' signature color. But, you know, there is that yellow on the website, associated with purchasing tickets. Maybe that's what they were going for.

A DC-9 after having its maintenance done at ST Mobile Aerospace in AL

I call 602 "deerslayer"....right after I got hired it hit 2 deer on landing at PHL.....they put it in the old TWA hangar.....the smell was something else....and there were legs and hoofs hanging from the main gear.

Back