Bill Clinton back in power?

How different is that from the present group that ushered in the "Banana Republic" era? The Supreme Court has NEVER been a bastion of quality and honor i.e. "separate but equal", Slavery, Jim Crow laws...the list goes on.

They flushed quality down the toilet with the ANOINTMENT of George Bush AGAINST the will of the American people.

Bill Clinton lied regarding a personal matter that should have NEVER been the business of Congress (and brought down how many of his accusers afterwards, the ones preaching the moral high ground while hiding their love children and adulterous affairs). George Bush lied for profit and the deaths of THOUSANDS.

I'll take Bill.

On that note...Ron Paul is my man. His 30 years in Congress is enough proof that what you see is what you get. The others...well, let's just say after winning...SURPRISE! :lol:

The dude did it while on the clock.
Dem's/Repub's all got their little trysts...don't matter which party did what,they're all a bunch of bozo's.

Just an observation. Some of you seem to be letting your sexism show through. I do not care for her politics either. I am a bigger fan of Obama. How ever, the comments about her appearance and insults related to appearance are quite in appropriate. No one is commenting on McCain's looks, Huckabee's looks or for that manner, any male candidates looks. I guess the feminist movement still has a ways to go before women are treated equal to men.

No politician wants to be the issue and have the debate swirl around them and their foibles. And Hillary is working overtime to make Barack Obama the issue with the whole change-requires-experience argument. But I don't see the pundits, bloggers, radio people and cable hosts sitting around debating Obama's qualifications. They're chattering about Hillary, as they have for 15 years. Even talking about her looks, thanks to Drudge.

More sexist diatribe

Back