Another Muslim Immigrant Terrorist Attack

• Banned
Don't even get me started with the UK. They suffer from an even worse case of liberal politically correct brain rot that they dont even allow the police to carry firearms nor do members of the military.

How terrible is it that a soldier is beheaded in broad daylight on the streets of london?

Two Men Convicted Of British Soldier Beheading

Conventional wisdom is that Murdoch and Fox News are to blame for radicalizing the defendants in that beheading case. Or perhaps it was Bush's fault.

townpete said:

Don't even get me started with the UK. They suffer from an even worse case of liberal politically correct brain rot that they dont even allow the police to carry firearms nor do members of the military.

How terrible is it that a soldier is beheaded in broad daylight on the streets of london?

Two Men Convicted Of British Soldier Beheading

Reached by the Daily Beast, Choudary admitted that he had known Adebolajo well but denied that he, or the groups he runs, had encouraged him to join the jihad in East Africa or carry out the savage attack on Rigby. “I think he’s a man of impeccable character, good personality, a pleasant chap,” he said. “He is a family man and he did what he did because of his convictions.”

“Blood is on the hands of David Cameron and Barack Obama because of what they’ve done in Muslim countries, they have radicalized an entire generation. People are very happy to point the finger at me and other groups who expose the British government and its foreign policy.

We’re just a useful scapegoat for them.”

How do you fight this idiocy lunacy?

KCFlyer said:
Let's not just disallow them....let's kill them all.   Round them up and just kill them all.  We could convert abandoned steel mills into gas chambers and rid the US of this problem once and for all.  We'd do it in Jesus name of course. 
Actually, the Jews would do it for Jesus, because he came for the Jews...not the Christians. I'll bet you don't realize that you missed your targetted, e-hem, Christians!

But anywho, lets get to your point and say, lets dump the first million 'of them' in your backyard! You're OK with it, right?

Back