" 19 KIDS and Counting.... (err).. T O U C H I N G " !

eolesen said:

Dell, everyone I've ever been close to who was gay says they knew before/around puberty that things weren't exactly straight. If you believe that homosexuality is always a genetic vs. a deliberate choice, then there is no age at which it "happens". It's always there. So I don't think Lena Dunham caused her sister to be lesbian, but it's entirely possible that being wired that way may be why she didn't resist her older sister's advances.

In the interview with Erin Merryn, there's a huge gem of a statement that probably will be ignored by the mainstream: the Duggers aren't in denial. Lena Dunham, however, is. I find it interesting that Tree's turning into an apologist for her while being on the attack with Duggars.

Not them specifically... just the idea of religion and Christianity in particular.

That's not what you wrote.

Professing my lack of faith is attacking faith?  If that is the case then we are all guilty.

I think the media's having a hard time with the concept of forgiveness...

The family seems to have reconciled on this issue ages ago, or maybe that's just spin.

Why isn't anyone questioning a bunch of outsiders seeking justice the actual victims aren't interested in?

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

Eric,.........you've got my vote on what you just posted.
Believe it or not  !!!!!!!
I'm sure he feels all warm and fuzzy now................BIGOT!

eolesen said:
I think the media's having a hard time with the concept of forgiveness...The family seems to have reconciled on this issue ages ago, or maybe that's just spin.Why isn't anyone questioning a bunch of outsiders seeking justice the actual victims aren't interested in?
America loves a scandal. The Duggar are on a reality TV show. They willingly exposed them selves to scrutiny. They have sold them.selves as an idilic Christian family and never disclosed the warts.

As for the sisters turning on the brother. Really. You actually think k that would happen? Wives stand by their abusive husband right in to the grave.

eolesen said:
How is it you know so much about a place called Tally-whackers, Bears?....

Saw it on the News.  (No Eric, not FUX News)

Never been there.  I wouldn't take a  S x x T, or be caught DEAD in TEX-ASSS !

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
And just like a good little libtard you are using a tragedy to try to push your "anti Christian" agenda.
Again. Show me where I was anti christian. You keep saying it but have yet to show a single exame. Your hatred seems to be more unchristian like.

Ms Tree said:
Again. Show me where I was anti christian. You keep saying it but have yet to show a single exame. Your hatred seems to be more unchristian like.
Sell that lie all you want Tree anybody that has read your posts for any length of time knows better. 

I will let your history speak for itself.

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
Sell that lie all you want Tree anybody that has read your posts for any length of time knows better. 

I will let your history speak for itself.
I've given you ample opportunity to show a single example.  You have failed to come up with a single example.  

You are equating my desire to have religion remain a private affair with hatred for religion.  This makes about as much sense as your stance that marriage and sex/procreation are inter-related.  They are not.  Both can occur and do occur independently of one another. 

I do not believe in any religion or in the existence of any god.  I have no once advocated that someone not be allowed to believe or practice what ever religion they choose.  I just do not want any religion in the public sector.  No religion taught in school other than in a religious studies class.  No religious displays on public lands.... etc.  If that is what you define as religious hatred, then that is your problem .... not mine.

Ms Tree said:
I've given you ample opportunity to show a single example.  You have failed to come up with a single example. 

You are equating my desire to have religion remain a private affair with hatred for religion. 
delldude said:
We welcome Islam to this country.

Allah Ahkbar
Dog Wonder said:
And Christians.
Ms Tree said:
Can't we kick them both out?
Right..... where would I have gotten that idea.

Ms Tree said:
This makes about as much sense as your stance that marriage and sex/procreation are inter-related.  They are not.
Wife cut you off huh?

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
Right..... where would I have gotten that idea.

Wife cut you off huh?
Not sure why you highlighted the first one on red.  That supports my premise.

Second one was a joke.   Sorry that you missed it.

If that is all you have then I guess there is no hope of you ever proving your allegation.

Nope, not even close.  Thanks for your concern though.

Back