Swing state election fraud

I’ll just leave this here

The unknown white supremacist.

You are trying to say he started the riots and so on, but Antifa and BLM didn't do anything to stop him?

Yet the Antifa and BLM on scene just couldn't contain themselves...that is funny right there.

You are trying to say he started the riots and so on, but Antifa and BLM didn't do anything to stop him?

Yet the Antifa and BLM on scene just couldn't contain themselves...that is funny right there.

I'm sure there is fraud and errors on both sides. Let's fix this.

There will never be a 100% fix. And if there isn't 100% and someone like Donald Trump or Kari Lake lose an election, they will convince a lot of their followers that the election was rigged.

There will never be a 100% fix. And if there isn't 100% and someone like Donald Trump or Kari Lake lose an election, they will convince a lot of their followers that the election was rigged.
Didn't Al Gore (hanging chad) and Hillary (Russia, Russia)do the same?

Yes, for a couple of weeks. When it comes to claiming rigged elections, Trump goes all the way back to before the 2016 election. He is entering year 4 of his claim of a stolen election. It must have been hell to be a playmate of his as a kid....he never can admit he lost. How many checkerboards were flipped in anger when it looked like a loss was imminent

Yes, for a couple of weeks. When it comes to claiming rigged elections, Trump goes all the way back to before the 2016 election. He is entering year 4 of his claim of a stolen election. It must have been hell to be a playmate of his as a kid....he never can admit he lost. How many checkerboards were flipped in anger when it looked like a loss was imminent
Oh, I forgot Stacy Abrams. But I see your point.

Some 160 acts of arson and all you can come up with was a white guy breaking a window and one tossing a Molotov.

But no BLM or Antifa did anything..................:auiqs.jpg:

Who did that? To censor conservatives....Wow...you guys used to be so tough and now you are the biggest snowflakes on the planet. A lot of "threats" were opinions of civil unrest. I didn't read "fight like hell because if you don't you'll lose your country". "Get in their face" isn't a call to violence. And have the stuff I find isn't a call for action - it's an opinion..."there will be fighting in the streets". I wonder which BLM rioters even know of half of those democrats. Trump supporters are a personality cult who idolize Trump. And Trump is a master of "hinting" at violence. Quite honestly, I'm surprised that some "of you second amendment people" didn't go after Hillary afte they heard their fuehrer say that she would take their guns. This is scary as hell. IT's more about Trump and less about country. Last time I heard that was in Germany in the 30's. Remember, It was "Heil Hitler" and not "Heil Deutschland"
I'll call your Trump card and raise you a Maxine Waters. “Stay on the street” and “get more confrontational” for the win.

Remember when leftist scum were burning Chicago to the ground and Lori Lightfoot told the police to stand down? Conservatives like anyone else deserve the protection of law. Instead she encouraged the leftist carnage by neutering her own police officers. You want to call me a snowflake fine, I'll call you being a hypocritical b*tch. If there was any justice in this world they would have mowed those bastards down with Sentinel Arms Strikers.

“Stay on the street” and “get more confrontational” mixed with a neutered police department and you don't think libtards were trying to censor and censure conservatives? You really are a special kind of stupid.

You want to talk about lying pieces of sh*t, the Democrats certainly have MORE than their share.

How about AoC telling the public she "feared for her life" during Jan 6th, even though she was not even there.

Hillary Clinton telling the public a sniper was firing at her in the Middle East.

Bill Clinton never inhaled and he certainly did NOT have sex with that woman.

Elizabeth Warren is a native American......

And Biden.... well that is a never ending fountain of hypocrisy, lies, and plagiarism.

The Dumbocrat party hardly has the high ground. Everyone knows you are a hypocrite KCFlyer, now why don't you make like your masters and take a knee. Better yet take 2, it's a good look on you.

Some 160 acts of arson and all you can come up with was a white guy breaking a window and one tossing a Molotov.

But no BLM or Antifa did anything..................:auiqs.jpg:
You are trying to reason with an idiot. He ignores any truth that is not convenient to his sick ideology.

Back