Swing state election fraud

Try as I might I can't find citations of facts....only "complaints"....which means that the "I seen them pull a cooler out from under the table" is evidence of fraud.

If Trump loses in the primaries, you know he's going to claim fraud. ARe the Democrats involved if this round of fraud?

Isn’t Trump smart enough to steal an election?
I think his strategy this time around is that rather to incite an insurrection he would rather have his minions to keep their violence contained to polling places, where he has instructed them to stop anyone trying to bring in "bags of crap" . That was in his speech that was done, oddly enough, on January 6. I will not be surprised if there is violence at some polls somewhere.

I think his strategy this time around is that rather to incite an insurrection he would rather have his minions to keep their violence contained to polling places, where he has instructed them to stop anyone trying to bring in "bags of crap" . That was in his speech that was done, oddly enough, on January 6. I will not be surprised if there is violence at some polls somewhere.
Do you have the same criticism of ANTIFA and BLM or is this just more hypocrisy?

Do you have the same criticism of ANTIFA and BLM or is this just more hypocrisy?
Neither of those groups are running for president. Trump has basically set the stage for violence at polling places in his very Trumpian way. He doesn't tell them to be violent...just to "make sure there are no bags of crap". Even though he would smile if one of his supporters got a little violent. His first thought would not be "that's not what I meant"...instead he would smile a little and say "see, the really do love me'. Neither of your conspiracy theory groups were urging their followers to "fight like hell".

Neither of those groups are running for president. Trump has basically set the stage for violence at polling places in his very Trumpian way. He doesn't tell them to be violent...just to "make sure there are no bags of crap". Even though he would smile if one of his supporters got a little violent. His first thought would not be "that's not what I meant"...instead he would smile a little and say "see, the really do love me'. Neither of your conspiracy theory groups were urging their followers to "fight like hell".
So you deny leftist politicians have told their minions to intimidate and inflict violence in order to censor and censure conservatives?

Last edited:
So you deny leftist politicians have told their minions to intimidate and inflict violence in order to censor and censure conservatives?
Who did that? To censor conservatives....Wow...you guys used to be so tough and now you are the biggest snowflakes on the planet. A lot of "threats" were opinions of civil unrest. I didn't read "fight like hell because if you don't you'll lose your country". "Get in their face" isn't a call to violence. And have the stuff I find isn't a call for action - it's an opinion..."there will be fighting in the streets". I wonder which BLM rioters even know of half of those democrats. Trump supporters are a personality cult who idolize Trump. And Trump is a master of "hinting" at violence. Quite honestly, I'm surprised that some "of you second amendment people" didn't go after Hillary afte they heard their fuehrer say that she would take their guns. This is scary as hell. IT's more about Trump and less about country. Last time I heard that was in Germany in the 30's. Remember, It was "Heil Hitler" and not "Heil Deutschland"

Last edited:
I wonder which BLM rioters even know of half of those democrats.

If you remember, James O'Keefe, in one of his expose' vid's , got one of Hillary' operatives bragging about if they need a little 'extra curricular help' at demonstrations and so on, all he had to do was drop a dime, and help was on its way.

Plausible deniability.

Back