Woes of the industry

phasersonstun2

Veteran
May 1, 2003
Ok, so I want to take a short break from the droll airline world... so Mr./Ms. moderator, please don't banish this to the cooler.

What is the deal with the Sopronos' ending?

[/quote]

:up:

I was pleased with the "ending". Many loose ends were tied up. The end was left open ended to let you draw your own conclusions and to keep the story alive for possible future projects. I.E. "Movie" or HBO Mini Series.

As ruthless as Tony "is", ya gotta love the guy. I would have been disappointed if there was closure.

:cool:

This post is legit! Every week Tony drives by EWR and we see a plane taking off. Nuff said!

Ok, so I want to take a short break from the droll airline world... so Mr./Ms. moderator, please don't banish this to the cooler.

Well if Pauly Walnuts scored some Airline Tickets for Him, Tony and their Crew to Vegas what airline would they be? Would they be first class? Finally, who'd get wacked in Vegas?

Were you not listening to the back ground music???

Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'"........

Might be a good company song for us too... :rolleyes:

It left you with the contradictions of Tonys life. Enjoying onion rings with his family like anyone else, but always having to look over his shoulder. Who are the guys in the bathroom? Who knows.

There was an episode once where someone tells Tony when you die, everything goes black. The screen went black for ten seconds.

Its open to interpretation, thought it was very well done.

Ya gotta love the FED(FBI agent) in Tony's "back pocket" !!

If anyone thinks I'm "embellishing", look NO further than to South Boston Ma.

Anyone ever wonder why, the FBI's second most wanted man ,right behind Bin Laden, .....Mr. "Whitey" Bulger, is STILL on the lam ? Seems, ol' "whitey" got a red hot tip, and "vacated" just moments before the Cops showed up for "whitey". :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The FBI agent Mr. John Connally (a looong time...from the neighborhood ...school boy pal of "whiteys") is "on vacation", courtesy of the FEDERAL Government, for conduct unbecoming of a Federal officer !!!!!! :shock: :shock:

Ya gotta love it :up:

"FUHGETTABOUTIT" !!!

NH/BB's

I say no hit in the restaurant. No one but the immediate family and the FBI knew they were going there. Phil is dead, the wall-eyed guy runs NY and Paulie gets Silvios' spot fuh-now. The only real mystery is how long will that cat live?

Latest posts

Back