Well let just all throw in the towel

These guys have been obsessively pushing Jb for 2 years, no matter what reality says.

I think use of the word, "pimping" instead of, "pushing" is more appropriate in this case. JB's is a good airline, however isn't their stock on life support right now? They had a loss last quarter and expect a year over loss for '06.

Yea bubbleboy its all over brother, sure wish I had stayed at brand X instead of coming over here, lol. Don't forget we have that big lead/sup/manager meeting this week. My ten year is coming up in a few weeks, man it sucks to be working for SWA!!! :up:

Hey dude, go over to Sgt Grit, they are having a big USMC tee-shirt sale, I've bought a bunch.

Don't forget we have that big lead/sup/manager meeting this week.

I bet Chet sure wishes it could attend that meeting. Sucks Chet never got to make Sup no matter how hard it tried. I wonder why the new Sup positions were a abolished every time Chet applied? LOL Maybe Chet got the message the 9th time it happened! Sorry, no luv lost here for Chet!

I bet Chet sure wishes it could attend that meeting. Sucks Chet never got to make Sup no matter how hard it tried. I wonder why the new Sup positions were a abolished every time Chet applied? LOL Maybe Chet got the message the 9th time it happened! Sorry, no luv lost here for Chet!

Lets see, who is this, The Clown, are you not in PHX? :p , The big Red Killa Clown??? Noo, MCO? Noo? Some place in Maryland? Do you have all of your fingers? I dunno, I give up....heading out the door to Ocean City for the night, the wifes b-day and all. Gotta stop by the tattoo place on the way, my guy needs another pic of the chest piece he completed last night...the chest area, very sensitive, just ask Chet the next time she's over, :up: .

R-dub out.

quote name='WNjetdoc' date='Mar 25 2006, 01:43 PM' post='366553']

I think use of the word, "pimping" instead of, "pushing" is more appropriate in this case. JB's is a good airline, however isn't their stock on life support right now? They had a loss last quarter and expect a year over loss for '06.

Yea bubbleboy its all over brother, sure wish I had stayed at brand X instead of coming over here, lol. Don't forget we have that big lead/sup/manager meeting this week. My ten year is coming up in a few weeks, man it sucks to be working for SWA!!! :up:

Hey dude, go over to Sgt Grit, they are having a big USMC tee-shirt sale, I've bought a bunch.
[/quote]
View attachment 4693

How about this one.

Who cares? I'd sooner make investment decisions based on tips from Motley Crue than Motley Fool...

For someone who lambasted another poster for poor grammar (see: non rev thread), you'll need to re-read that English text book before you go on another tangent.

In the above post, I think you meant to say, "JB is a good airline". Instead you said, "JB's is a good airline". I read that as "jetblue is is a good airline". Incorrect. -10 pts

View attachment 4693

How about this one.
[/quote]

***Thats a cool shirt bubbleboy, I bought a few, here are a few pics of two that I just purchased.

TS355c.jpg

TS636.JPG

For someone who lambasted another poster for poor grammar (see: non rev thread), you'll need to re-read that English text book before you go on another tangent.

In the above post, I think you meant to say, "JB is a good airline". Instead you said, "JB's is a good airline". I read that as "jetblue is is a good airline". Incorrect. -10 pts

Well sir I did infact mean, JB's, and I'm aware it means
"is is". I have a stttuttering affliction and tend to type as I ssspeak. I hope you are not teasing me because of this, ass that would be very uncool. :p

Ahh, I know who you is be, :p , da Big Man. I thought you had been a member on this bb for quite a while, not just since December 05? Funny post anyway dude.

Back