US Airways Stock In Freefall

This, from someone who reiterated "It's a done deal" in 2001.

This is a different group sir. After the CLT training department nicely said pack sand to Isom last week, I think (I hope) maybe Mr. Parker has taken on something he may regret.

Scheduled arrival plus 15 gets easier and easier. Heck, at least 90% of the time any delay is company self-inflicted.

Sorry to the west crew who were delayed 25 minutes from pushing for PHX last week. Your protests on the radio were duly recorded. Pretty juvenile, at best.

on-board

I didn't think I would ever say this, but maybe it's time to ask WWJohnnieD? Turn the westies in.

I didn't think I would ever say this, but maybe it's time to ask WWJohnnieD? Turn the westies in.

Yeah. Actually, it is WW(Woody)D.

I think we need to post in a public manner, show that these tempe trash are they really are, trash.

I mean, four crew members still in the hospital (two months later) for issues the company still publicizes as "labor issues"?

Perhaps it is past time to get serious. As in, Louisville serious.

The west pilots have access to the east pilots personal info courtesy the tempe executive cretins.

Too bad the westies will never fly an aircraft with more than one aisle. Could have been different but greed seems to have gotten in the way.

Yeah. Actually, it is WW(Woody)D.

I think we need to post in a public manner, show that these tempe trash are they really are, trash.

I mean, four crew members still in the hospital (two months later) for issues the company still publicizes as "labor issues"?

Perhaps it is past time to get serious. As in, Louisville serious.

The west pilots have access to the east pilots personal info courtesy the tempe executive cretins.

Too bad the westies will never fly an aircraft with more than one aisle. Could have been different but greed seems to have gotten in the way.
LMAO

"Louisville serious" - damn funny stuff.

Sounds like you're serious this time.

I have nothing against the majority of the westie pilots.

I really do have issues with the tempe trash that think they run USAirways,
That "trash" has kept you in a job, on sub B scale wages, and under their thumb for a long time.

You're just pissed because they've kept you in check like we have.

And now, with your illegal job action, you can kiss your CoC language goodbye.

Suckahs.

That "trash" has kept you in a job, on sub B scale wages, and under their thumb for a long time.

You're just pissed because they've kept you in check like we have.

And now, with your illegal job action, you can kiss your CoC language goodbye.

Suckahs.

No, little girl.

I am pissed at my peers who cannot see that they are being robbed. You, I am sorry our society has yet to get you the mental care you deserve and apparently, need.

When the east shutters the feed, you will cry. It is too bad because you will cry for all the wrong reasons.

Your armageddon is on the way. Try to not get in the way.

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2011/08/03/us-airways-group-shares-popped-what-you-need-to-kn.aspx

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2011/08/03/us-airways-group-shares-popped-what-you-need-to-kn.aspx

That is what I have a problem understanding, this company is making scads of money, tremendous money. Management's biggest problem seems to be hiding it. All one has to do is to look at Hogg's bonus, $600,000 per year. OMIGD. Can one say, redirecting and hiding monies?

Past time to redirect part of the cash flow into the line pilot's pockets.

No, little girl.

I am pissed at my peers who cannot see that they are being robbed. You, I am sorry our society has yet to get you the mental care you deserve and apparently, need.

When the east shutters the feed, you will cry. It is too bad because you will cry for all the wrong reasons.

Your armageddon is on the way. Try to not get in the way.
You work under LOA 93 and accept that. You're the one who doesn't see himself being robbed.

Now, bring on the Armageddon. I'll move over a bit. Don't want to get in the way of your Louisville.

You work under LOA 93 and accept that. You're the one who doesn't see himself being robbed.

broken_record2.jpg

Anyone know our average fuel cost for the year? I saw a list of US/Canadian fuel hedges the other day and except for Alaska, the others fuel cost seemed high.

The average fuel cost for the 1st half and 2nd quarter will be in the 2nd quarter report. Don't count on the hedges article to tell you fuel cost - hedges for future quarters/years is forward looking while price paid is historical.

Jim

Mainline fuel cost in second quarter was $3.29/gal (Express was $3.28) and was $3.10 for the first half of the year (mainline and express); these numbers are higher than at the airlines that hedged effectively (US is unhedged).

Back