Unveil New US Airways Uniforms Are Here!

A chubby person who is junior?

LOL :up: isn't that a junior shortbread

I actually saw a F/A walking in PHL Concourse B last week who like he was 14....what is the youngest mainline FA in the East and West

LOL :up: isn't that a junior shortbread

I actually saw a F/A walking in PHL Concourse B last week who like he was 14....what is the youngest mainline FA in the East and West

You probably saw a Republic F/A. The youngest East F/A is 28. There are 20 or so who are still in thier 20s, part of the MDA group that were recalled last summer. US East has not hired since before 9/11 and still has a couple thousand laid off.

West I think hires at 19 and has been hiring all these years so they actually have younger folks like other airlines... it will be nice to have a mix again. Twinkies, Shortbreads, Xoxos :)

When did USAir have standards? Piedmont, PSA, yes, but USAir has always been "hills o' Pittsburgh"... please!

What is a junior twinkie? A chubby person who is junior?

sky high states: Showing YOUR seniority, I see. Back in the 70's and early 80's. USAir was the place to aspire to, great company AND top of the industry CONTRACT.
Before YOUR time, EMB. When there was standards. :down:

ONLY stating opinions.

Oh please please let there be sharp shirts and ties, and flat front plants for the men! I have an image to maintain.... :p

sky high states: Showing YOUR seniority, I see. Back in the 70's and early 80's. USAir was the place to aspire to, great company AND top of the industry CONTRACT.
Before YOUR time, EMB. When there was standards. :down:
ONLY stating opinions.

Um, seeing as my name is EMBFA I am obviously a 90s hire, hello.... lol

Anyway, seeing as contracts are voted on by the employees, I guess its you guys who lowered your standards... to the worst in the industry.

Your right, I was not at airlines in the 80s... I was in grade school dressing as Madonna and decorating my Trapper Keeper... but I'm sure everyone wanted to work for USAir with thier DC9s spanning the nation from Toledo to Wilkes-Barre... and that great safety record. I bet all those AA/UA/DL etc F/As are all kicking themselves... maybe they didnt pass thier interview at the schoolhouse in Moon Township!

Don't hate. Lighten up. And please don't send me another PM.

I really really wanted that red dress! Have we heard yet what the dress is like? Is it a two piece?

Um, seeing as my name is EMBFA I am obviously a 90s hire, hello.... lol
Anyway, seeing as contracts are voted on by the employees, I guess its you guys who lowered your standards... to the worst in the industry.
but I'm sure everyone wanted to work for USAir with thier DC9s spanning the nation from Toledo to Wilkes-Barre... and that great safety record.
I really really wanted that red dress! Have we heard yet what the dress is like? Is it a two piece?

sky high states: Uhhh, would that be like YOU, who went to MIDATLANTIC to take a.....<drum roll>....PAYCUT to work as a flight attendant. Who, also defended your measley W-2
by having to work MORE, for LESS PAY? Sure, you got your time in, but, didnt you have to fly over 100 HOURS to get a "thousand" dollar PAYCHECK???? CHUMP change!
If you're a 90's (airhead) then, YOU too, voted on the three rounds of concessions. Then YOU too felt the concessions were better then the BANKRUPCTY JUDGE abrogating the contract.

PM you?...LOL. As you say---> pub-pleaseeeeeeeeee. You're no way near my seniority or intelligence level.

only stating opinions.

sky high states: Uhhh, would that be like YOU, who went to MIDATLANTIC to take a.....<drum roll>....PAYCUT to work as a flight attendant. Who, also defended your measley W-2
by having to work MORE, for LESS PAY? Sure, you got your time in, but, didnt you have to fly over 100 HOURS to get a thousand dollar PAYCHECK????

Ok, not sure what this has to do with anything, but here goes...

Um, no, I made .60 less at MidAtlantic. As a reserve, our guarantee was four hours higher than the rest of mainline... so that more than takes care of the sixty cents. As a blockholder, I personally just flew three four days and a three day each month (never on weekends). I never bothered with more than 80-90 hours... and I made much more than I do as a reserve back at 'mainline'. So, um, no...?

100 hours for $1000 would be $10 an hour. I don't think even Mesa makes that. But anyway... since your so concerned, I made much more money at "MidAtlantic". Again, why the concern about my pay? Trust me, slinging cokes in the sky is not my main source of income nor do I ever plan for it to be.

Voted on concession number one. Wasnt around for two and three. As far as intelligence, not sure about that, but I have a masters degree. Do you?

If your going to randomly attack people, its usually wise to do research first so your not made a fool of. And for the benefit of the other readers, its usually best to make an insult that, well, has something to do with the topic.

I'm glad you've decided to stop PMing me. Your last one was so sad. Please dont take internet forums so seriously.

Back