Trump Chicago Journalists

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
Trump pointed out Kamala Harris and her chameleon identities. Now the world shudders. He made a good point.

1722523450974.jpeg

He also had some trouble describing "black jobs" that the illegals are taking. It's hard to backtrack and say 'those entry level jobs that white people don't want to do"

Kamala is whatever she needs to be and whatever you want her to be. If Kamala needs to be Jewish, she’s your gal. Philippeno? Kamala's got that covered. She’s a chameleon for us all.

I think if she wanted to she could even be a blooming nitwit. I have that much faith in her.

He also had some trouble describing "black jobs" that the illegals are taking. It's hard to backtrack and say 'those entry level jobs that white people don't want to do"
Service sector, construction, to name a few.

Kamala is whatever she needs to be and whatever you want her to be. If Kamala needs to be Jewish, she’s your gal. Philippeno? Kamala's got that covered. She’s a chameleon for us all.

I think if she wanted to she could even be a blooming nitwit. I have that much faith in her.
Trump exposed her as a fraud. Now the left is in a flat spin. Nothing about racism......just the reality of Kamala the Grifter.

“To me, the values of Diversity, Equality, Inclusion (DEI) are literally - and this is not kidding - the core strengths of America. That's why I'm proud to have the most diverse administration in history that taps into the full talents of our country. And it starts at the top with the Vice President.” -

Joe Biden,

(Listen to the video for yourself)

Trump exposed her as a fraud. Now the left is in a flat spin. Nothing about racism......just the reality of Kamala the Grifter.

Hilary Clinton was well qualified (Not the most qualified person in US History) to run for POTUS. And that’s the reason at the time that I voted for her over the unknown choice Donald Trump. That reason mainly and still being a registered Democrat supporting the positions of the Democratic Party.

Kamala Harris was only a Senator for 4 years. She’s been Vice President but I haven’t seen not even one Policy discussion with her where she comes off as studied. She seems to bumble her way through.

She will not get my vote. She’s embarrassing. I’ll vote for either Kennedy or Trump.

Back