Tragedy for DCA Flight Attendant

If anyone has information on where we can send our respects please post. Or PM. Just sickening. We have no problems in comparison.

I am in complete shock. I flew with Gail this past Sunday and was scheduled to fly with her on a one-day tomorrow. When I called DCA inflight around 1430 yesterday for an unrelated question, apparently they had just gotten the news. I knew that something was very wrong then, but did not find out until this morning. Gail was a very kind woman and a fantastic mom. I will miss her so much.

and we are complaning about thnaksgiving dinner that the company provided for us, obervation ride b/s,and so on!!! come on people . life is too damn short. this is a tragedy beyond imagination. i have a 6 and 1 yr old .this goes to the very soul of my heart. :( :( :( :( . horrible!!!

any news of a memorial service?
The wake of Gail Pumphrey and her three children, David, Megan, and Brandon Brockdorff will be on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 between 5pm-9pm at:

Evangelical Lutheran Church
35 East Church Street.
Federick, MD 21701

Funeral arrangements will be posted as they become available.

Share your memories of Gail in this tribute:
http://www.respectance.com/Pumphrey

and we are complaning about thnaksgiving dinner that the company provided for us, obervation ride b/s,and so on!!! come on people . life is too damn short.
Respect the thread pleases no rant…. A very sad day and sorrow for her family and friends and coworkers. Just wish it could have been avoided all were to young to died God bless them all .

Bump for Gail
Funeral Services will be held Thursday November 29, at 10:00 AM from the church. Reverend Dr. David G. Oravec and Reverend Albert K. Lane III will officiate. Limited on-street parking. Public parking garages are available within walking distance of the church. Interment will be at the Crest Lawn Memorial Gardens. Arrangements and services are being handled by the Keeney and Basford P.A. Funeral Home Frederick. In lieu of flowers donations to the Heartly House of Frederick P.O. Box 857 Frederick, MD 21705 in C/O the Pumphrey/Brockdorff Family.

Expression of sympathy may also be made at:

http://www.keeneybasford.com

Back