There's life in the Ol' girl yet!

• Banned
<_< ---- Don't over do it Bob! Where I am right now is sitting on my tush, with my laptop in my lap trying to stay warm here in Kansas City! Got back last week. Now I'm thinking I should have stayed in the Carb a little longer! :unsure:

<_< ---- Don't over do it Bob! Where I am right now is sitting on my tush, with my laptop in my lap trying to stay warm here in Kansas City! Got back last week. Now I'm thinking I should have stayed in the Carb a little longer! :unsure:
Same here in NY, I think you're right!

• Banned
Same here in NY, I think you're right!
<_< ----- Which brings us back on subject! When we who work, or worked, for TWA/AA, have to have "something", in addition to our "normal jobs" to survive, and feed our families, a second job, a Villa rental in the Carib, whatever, it's time to give this profession a second thought! And I don't say that easily, because I loved doing what I did! And I realize some do not have the luxury of just walking away! But sometimes life's circumstances force us into decisions we should have made years ago!!!

I'm not gloating; only refuting your illogical statement that Jet Midwest's compensation will be equal to or greater than that of AA. ... snip

It all depends on how badly the TWU, Arpey, and the board of directors manage to hose American's mechanics.

Back