Sully the stud

TTTOOOOO Shay no book ,no movie I am also not a Fan of Tom Cruise.......Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. May the rest of 2009 be blessed and better for all of us but especially the Reserves. I was asked by a Reserve why I lost the election still have not figured it out. So good luck to John and his staff they have done the best possible................Adios on my broom stick to San Francisco via Salem

I have not bought anything with Cruise in it since he jumped up and down on O's show or made that comment about Shields. When that tape of his interview was released (the one that was supposed to be private) that sealed the deal for me. I will ot contribute anything to that hammer head.

As far as Sully is concerned, he is milking every penny he can out of it. Most people do the same. He will continue to be in the news as long as people watch. Media is a consumer product. They will not publish things that we are not interested in. Americans seem to be very voyeuristic for lack of a better term. We seem to find our own lives quite pathetic that we need to look into others for fulfillment. Personally, I don't get it but what ever.

exactly what are they going to fill the other 90 minutes with?
recognize his incredible skill and talent as Captain, but also hopefully emphasize the fact there were 4 other crew members on the flight, a First Officer and three Flight Attendants, contributing to the success on that day.

I am so proud of the entire crew.

Back