Shooting at UCLA

eolesen said:
Maybe citizenship should be a requirement for getting a firearm?...
I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you, but Farook the San Bernardino Terrorist was a natural born US citizen, and for right or wrong, we permit lawful resident aliens to enlist in our military.

The problem is how and why do many of these people, whether nationalized or born here, succumb to radicalization so seemingly easy?

FWAAA said:
I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you, but Farook the San Bernardino Terrorist was a natural born US citizen, and for right or wrong, we permit lawful resident aliens to enlist in our military.
So were the Tzarniev brothers, born here to refugee parents. Given free everything, welfare, food stamps, money for housing, free education...more than a normal US citizen would ever receive. How do they repay the generous USA? By becoming islamic radicals and killing innocent people at the Boston Marathon. Then causing havoc for days in Boston.

Is that Islam? Looks more and more like it to me.

Hmmm...his wife was found dead in Minnesota. He was at first declared an Indian Muslim but soon the libtard press said he was Hindu. Fools. Whether he was a foreigner who hated the US government getting into his terroristic activities or an Islamic Terrorist, he is the result of Obama Hillary Sanders and the sell-out party that you call Democrats!

So were the Tzarniev brothers, born here to refugee parents. Given free everything, welfare, food stamps, money for housing, free education...more than a normal US citizen would ever receive. How do they repay the generous USA? By becoming islamic radicals and killing innocent people at the Boston Marathon. Then causing havoc for days in Boston.

Is that Islam? Looks more and more like it to me.
Enlightenment is a virtue...Muslims write backwards and perceive everything in reverse of your ideology. Why thank the hand that feeds you when you can bite it, chew it, kill it , eat it and steal what they have built, and own it...all while sitting on your @$$ and complaining that whitey keeps you down. Get it? If not go back to sleep because you are a sleeping illogical libtard!

Islam is an invasion. Saudi Arabia is an enemy that has enough money to buy your politicians on the libtard side and convince you that women are equal. Really?

signals said:
Saudi Arabia is an enemy that has enough money to buy your politicians on the libtard side and convince you that women are equal. Really?
Did the Bush Family roll over to the libtard side all those years ago?

Back