Republican Party starts the new year off with a BANG x 2

Lets start with this dumb P-rick Scalise.  The Dude spoke at a DAVID DUKE get together .  THAT will go over like a FAART-in-Church in Missouri,(think Ferguson) a 'never a sure thing blue state anytime', Right  MCI Transplant  ?

Now to GRIMM(s) (fairy tales).    You KNOW when John BONER gives you the boot, that the deep doo-doo has a Bad AROMA heading into '16 !

(I wonder where 'HILL will have her inaugural Ball ?)  (Hey, Maybe Staten Island)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Actually 'cit, I am this week.
I'm gonna' 'pack it in' and Retire from AMTRAK, and live out my John Candy life....." Trains Planes and Automobiles"
In my case... FREE travel on all three modes (Rail/AMTRAK....Planes/AA ....and Auto)
Yup  I've got a "FREE".... legally registered Truck !    (I'm not going to go into detail on that because it would take forever to explain, untangle)
Now, just think of all the spare time I'm gonna have to work on HILLARY's campaign, and help Expose Racists Repugs and guilty (former FBI) disgraced congressmen) The one campaign I'm going to REALLY enjoy (besides HILL') is excreting Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R) NH...in 16' with NH's V E R Y Popular Governor Maggie Hassan.
The KOCHies are gonna have to 'put up' HUGE $$$$ to try to save her ASSS !  (Maybe they'll REMEMBER their  R O I  that they didn't get in their Unsuccessful attempt to BUY NH....with a  F'n Carpetbagger)
Jesus 'cit.
You know, it's a mere 18 months before the '16 NH Senate Primaries  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
Lets start with this dumb P-rick Scalise.  The Dude spoke at a DAVID DUKE get together .  THAT will go over like a FAART-in-Church in Missouri,(think Ferguson) a 'never a sure thing blue state anytime', Right  MCI Transplant  ?

Now to GRIMM(s) (fairy tales).    You KNOW when John BONER gives you the boot, that the deep doo-doo has a Bad AROMA heading into '16 !

(I wonder where 'HILL will have her inaugural Ball ?)  (Hey, Maybe Staten Island)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Slate.com
Rep. Steve Scalise may have just ineptly admitted to speaking at a white supremacist event that eyewitnesses say he never attended. Two event attendees say it’s factually inaccurate to characterize Scalise’s comments as directed at the supremacist gathering—even though Scalise’s own office has said the House majority whip spoke to the group 12 years ago.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2014/12/kenny_knight_and_barbara_noble_claim_steve_scalise_never_spoke_to_euro_did.single.html

The GOP (you know, the Gift that ALWAYS keeps on GIVING) starts 2015 with a Double Whammy.
Pleeeeeeease o Pleeeeeeease don't Ever change your " M O ".

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/house-republicans-struggle-to-contain-fallout-from-scalise-grimm-controversies/2014/12/30/8d252050-9043-11e4-a412-4b735edc7175_story.html

NOLA – Reports that Rep. Steve Scalise, the third-ranking Republican in the U.S. House of Representatives, gave a speech to a white nationalist conference connected with David Duke in 2002 are not accurate, the man who organized the events said Wednesday (Dec. 31).
Kenny Knight, a longtime political adviser to Duke, said Scalise spoke at a meeting of the Jefferson Heights Civic Association — not affiliated with the European-American Unity and Rights conference that was held in the same Metairie hotel — two-and-a-half hours before the white nationalist event started.
Barbara Noble, who was dating Knight and said she attended the meeting, also said Wednesday that Scalise spoke to the civic group, not EURO.
Scalise apologized this week for speaking to the EURO group, although he said he was unaware of the connections or the group’s white supremacy ideology. Scalise has come under fire from some Democratic leaders and others, including calls for him to step down from his leadership position.
“Poor Steve Scalise is a good man — a good, Christian man,” Knight said.

Knight said he rented and paid for the hotel conference room for the European-American Unity and Rights Organization, a group founded by Duke. Since he had already paid for the space, Knight said, he decided to also hold his local civic association meeting at the Metairie hotel. He stressed that the two gatherings were not connected.
“Steve Scalise did not address a EURO conference. … The conference was two-and-a-half hours later,” Knight said.
Read more: http://therightscoop.com/confirmed-steve-scalise-did-not-attend-white-supremacist-meeting/#ixzz3NcgaLKKh

Lets start with this dumb P-rick Scalise.  The Dude spoke at a DAVID DUKE get together .

Yeah, that story is lower on the credibility scale than Lena Dunham's story about being raped by a Republican in college.

Scalise spoke at the same hotel that the Duke morons were booked for their get together, but Scalise spoke to a totally different organization.

Actually 'cit, I am this week.
I'm gonna' 'pack it in' and Retire from AMTRAK, and live out my John Candy life....." Trains Planes and Automobiles"
Best of luck to you, Bears. And I know the traveling public will be safer on at least two of those three modes of transportation... ;o

Scalise spoke at the same hotel that the Duke morons were booked for their get together, but Scalise spoke to a totally different organization.
Scalise apologized. Are you calling him a liar? The guy that claims Scalise spoke to a totally different organization booked both events. And now he says he doesn't remember.

Back