Reduction in service 2nd half

Well They can start in our station and take
the last philly that almost never runs on time for the 6pm international people to get their connection. ( its a smart move to give people connecting in philly a 40 minute internationl connection (absurd)
and best one of all is the last LGA flight that NEVER runs on time, you'll be lucky if it leaves by 9/930 and 99.9% of the time is cancelled, but only after they keep telling us its gonna run (yeah right)
I was told that they reason they keep that flight is so we can keep the slot at LGA, well please explain to me how the hell does the company make money on a flight that never operates with any people on it .. because we have rerouted them all by the time they make a decision to run the flight???????????????????????????/ :angry:

Well They can start in our station and take
the last philly that almost never runs on time for the 6pm ..........................and best one of all is the last LGA flight that NEVER runs on time, you'll be lucky if it leaves by 9/930 and 99.9% of the time is cancelled, but only after they keep telling us its gonna run (yeah right)
I was told that they reason they keep that flight is so we can keep the slot at LGA,

Are these mainline flights? Another station had a 2045 LGA express flight that ran 90% late and 90% empty for "slot squatting" reason. It's bad enough to do that with an express, but with a mianline one?

As of the March report mainline domestic capacity is already down 5% year-over-year. The 737's leaving has been know for some time. This may be old news.

In one of the articles yesterday Scott Kirby was quoted as saying 3 737's. The thing that kind of irks me is that (at this time) it's just mainline capacity being reduced. Why not some of the 50 seat capacity? What about getting rid of the very few Chautauqua 50 seaters or some of the express flying in general that the company pays fee for departure for. There is way too many express carriers doing too much flying for an airline of our size. Why can't they get rid of some of the outsourced flying and use mainine a/c with reduced frequency in some of these cities, it would also help with the atc problem in cities like PHL and LGA too. Of course I'm not what they consider "talent".

In one of the articles yesterday Scott Kirby was quoted as saying 3 737's. The thing that kind of irks me is that (at this time) it's just mainline capacity being reduced. Why not some of the 50 seat capacity? What about getting rid of the very few Chautauqua 50 seaters or some of the express flying in general that the company pays fee for departure for. There is way too many express carriers doing too much flying for an airline of our size. Why can't they get rid of some of the outsourced flying and use mainine a/c with reduced frequency in some of these cities, it would also help with the atc problem in cities like PHL and LGA too. Of course I'm not what they consider "talent".

Douglas would rather pay Jerry Ornstein kickbacks to keep Mesa flying so Douglas can sleep nights with wads of cash flying around the room than pay the 35,000 hard working employees of America West Airlines and US Airways what we deserve.

Douglas would rather pay Jerry Ornstein kickbacks to keep Mesa flying so Douglas can sleep nights with wads of cash flying around the room than pay the 35,000 hard working employees of America West Airlines and US Airways what we deserve.

can't argue that at all

One of the rumors flying around is that PIT is going to be reduced to an Express station with 10 mainline flights a day.

So what do we do, recall all the involuntary furloughed flight attendants and recall all the f/a's who are on EXL, most of who are topped out.

So what do we do, recall all the involuntary furloughed flight attendants and recall all the f/a's who are on EXL, most of who are topped out.
Yeah so they can turn right around and furlough again but this time with no travel benefits. That's about the speed of this management.

Back