Obama

Do read the articles you post links to? I see that David Hackworth was a source for the article. In case you did not know he had a habit of going after well known POW's. When Michael Durrant came home from Somalia Hackworth attacked him as well. He said Durrant spilled his guts to the Somili's even though it was not true and he had no evidence. Of course Mike Durrant was more than a bit upset and challenged him on it. You know what Mr. Hackworth did, he sent Mike Durrant and postcard saying he did not have time. Says a lot about a person who attacks a fellow serivcemen on something which he has no proff of and then is not man enough to defend his position when confronted.

It was no secret that McCain had admitted to giving information to the enemy.

If you read up on the experiences of American POW's during the Vietnam he was not the only one. Are you going to condem them as well?

I heard tell the Ruskies have transcripts of his interrogations,and I'm sure others for that matter.
POW confinement and torture are places most don't have the balls for.....and we should have empathy for those who had to endure the experience.They never asked for it,I'm sure.

I heard tell the Ruskies have transcripts of his interrogations,and I'm sure others for that matter.
POW confinement and torture are places most don't have the balls for.....and we should have empathy for those who had to endure the experience.They never asked for it,I'm sure.

Yea Im sure the "Water Boarding" along with his daily ball of rice made him crack!

Ron Paul, who's he again?

That would be the man that made mc cain look like a bumbling idiot when questioned about the economy. But then again...the IS a country where 1/2 the voters voted in an complete idiot just because his father was President. Obviously, they didn't get enough, they want 4 MORE years of the same, and in some instances FAR WORSE.

How cute of him having tea and cookies with the enemy, even sweeter of him hugging the scumbag.

Deomcrats rip into McCain's previous military experience for the same reason republicans did it to John Kerry. It's purely political. Kerry had the experience edge against Bush, now McCain has the edge against Hillary & Obama. It works both ways, but it still sucks.

Let's take a closer look at who's really qualified and or who's really working for the good of all of us in the Senate. Obama or Clinton.

Wow, I wasn't aware of that. It's something he should bring up in speeches and/or debates, especially seeing as Hillary regularly criticizes him for being "all speeches and no solutions." Clearly he has taken each of his political roles very seriously, instead of seeing each as just another step in the grand plan to get to the White House. You can see how that kind of thinking has really tainted much of what she has done. When you only have one motivation, it really changes your decision making process.

Obama/McCain '08??? I'd vote for it!

That would be the man that made mc cain look like a bumbling idiot when questioned about the economy. But then again...the IS a country where 1/2 the voters voted in an complete idiot just because his father was President. Obviously, they didn't get enough, they want 4 MORE years of the same, and in some instances FAR WORSE.

How cute of him having tea and cookies with the enemy, even sweeter of him hugging the scumbag.

Ron Paul, the guy you talked up like he was going to be the next president of the United States? Sorry, but I know a charlaton when I see one.

Deomcrats rip into McCain's previous military experience for the same reason republicans did it to John Kerry. It's purely political. Kerry had the experience edge against Bush, now McCain has the edge against Hillary & Obama. It works both ways, but it still sucks.

Obviously attacking John Kerry's war record worked. Or at the very least helped a lot.

No, I mean being torture FAR LESS than everybody else.

http://www.usvetdsp.com/mcianhro.htm

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m157..._16/ai_61487324

A RE DYED George Bush with real military credentials to use for a power grab (owned lock stock and barrel by corporations)

"When they held the hearings, it was McCain who handled the family members in a very rough manner, reducing one woman to tears. There are a lot of folks who compared him to Jane Fonda after he hugged Bui Tin, a former North Vietnamese army officer and interrogator/torturer of American prisoners of war, or POWs, who testified at the hearings. Symbolically, it's like seeing Fonda sitting on the antiaircraft gun. If you think that these people are still holding some of our men, as many of these families do, that's not the kind of photo that's going to endear you to him. I don't care what his reason was for doing it. It was an outrage."

Special treatment, GMFB! :stupid:

During his 23rd mission over Vietnam on Oct. 26, 1967, Lt. Commander John McCain was shot down by a surface-to-air missile.
To relate the event, McCain later recalled that he was "flying right over the heart of Hanoi in a dive at about 4,500 feet, when a Russian missile the size of a telephone pole came up--the sky was full of them--and blew the right wing off my Skyhawk dive bomber. It went into an inverted, almost straight-down spin. -U.S. News and World Report, May 14, 1973 article written by former POW John McCain

A mob gathered on shore and McCain was bayoneted in the foot and his shoulder was smashed with a rifle butt. He was put on a truck and taken to Hanoi's main prison.

Freaking unbelievable that some ‘coward’ liberal ‘WAD’ would not even read the material that ‘HE’ posted, or you put on your liberal ‘filters’ to parrot what you are being told before thinking for yourself.

Did you notice that this mollycoddled spoiled soldier flew ‘23’ missions over Hanoi?
Do you have ‘any’ understanding of the risk of life for flying over ‘Hanoi’ in 1967?
4,500 ft off the deck and he does a 'dive' andis hit by a freaking Russian Missile…

Then there is the ‘luxury’ of being stabbed and beaten while being ‘saved’ by the ignorant Communist bastards.

Then there were the ‘torture’ sessions that lasted days on end. Yea, he was a ‘Coward’ in that little ‘pea brain’ of yours.

Yea, let me see you do that little missy! :down:

Do you even know where ‘Hanoi’ is? :huh:

I classify you as an ‘Ignorant Tard’ :up: and if it were not for the Moderators, I’d put up a POLL to that effect.

His war record is my admiration and given the three choices left, he has ‘MY’ vote. :up:

Stop the 'deflection' and get back to the question of this thread or start your own! :shock:

I wonder if Obama played the 'dozens' and how good was he at it?

B) UT

Special treatment, GMFB! :stupid:

Freaking unbelievable that some ‘coward’ liberal ‘WAD’ would not even read the material that ‘HE’ posted, or you put on your liberal ‘filters’ to parrot what you are being told before thinking for yourself.

Did you notice that this mollycoddled spoiled soldier flew ‘23’ missions over Hanoi?
Do you have ‘any’ understanding of the risk of life for flying over ‘Hanoi’ in 1967?
4,500 ft off the deck and he does a 'dive' andis hit by a freaking Russian Missile…

Then there is the ‘luxury’ of being stabbed and beaten while being ‘saved’ by the ignorant Communist bastards.

Then there were the ‘torture’ sessions that lasted days on end. Yea, he was a ‘Coward’ in that little ‘pea brain’ of yours.

Yea, let me see you do that little missy! :down:

Do you even know where ‘Hanoi’ is? :huh:

I classify you as an ‘Ignorant Tard’ :up: and if it were not for the Moderators, I’d put up a POLL to that effect.

His war record is my admiration and given the three choices left, he has ‘MY’ vote. :up:

Stop the 'deflection' and get back to the question of this thread or start your own! :shock:

I take your 'non retort' as your capitulation.

B) UT

Transcript from Fox News

“Did I ever hear him make remarks that could be considered controversial while I sat in church?â€￾ Obama said. “Yes.
Oddly enough, during the 2004 election, I heard comments from MY pastors and their bosses - the Catholic Bishops that I found to be controversial. For example, a Catholic Bishop said that he would refuse Kerry communion because of his stand on abortion. Local Bishops in KC said that a good Catholic would vote for the candidate with a strong "pro life" record...the clear implication was that Bush was the man. But to us thinking Catholics, we looked at the churches definition of "pro life" and found it to be made up of 3 main points

1. Against abortion
2. Against the death penalty
3. Against "unjust war" (which the vatican has called the Iraq war)

Being what I THOUGHT was a good Catholic, I looked at the candidates "pro life" stance. I found that Kerry for abortion, but against the death penalty and unjust war. I found Bush to be anti abortion, but very pro death penalty, and the starter of an "unjust war". So I did what the bishops said....I voted for the candidate with the stronger "pro life" record. But....it wasn't the candidate they had in mind. I guess that's why I consider myself less of a "fallen away" catholic and more of a "driven away" one.

Point being - Obama's pastor isn't running for president. I could care less what his pastor says.

North by Northwest said:
During the first - 8 - eight years of his elected service

Considering he's only been 'serving' at the Federal level since 2004 thats what his record should be judged on don't you think? If you're going to add up all time in government service Hilarious could lump in her eight years as First Lady or does that not count?

North by Northwest said:
An impressive record, for someone who supposedly has no record
according to some who would prefer that this comparison not be made public.

Quite the Straw Man you've come up with. Tell us, how many of those hundreds of proposals made it the distance into law? Can you break down the numbers into State and Federal proposals? The Freshman Senator from Illinois was apparently a prolific sponsor, willing to attach his name to almost anything that crossed his desk.

Quality over quantity.

I'm not a fan of Hilarious, but when you start spinning the Freshman Senator from Illinois as the greatest thing since indoor plumbing, I'm inclined to call a penalty for excessive BS.

Back