O M G, Buyers Remorse ALREADY ??

Everyone of those people that took to the streets did more in 1 night as engaged citizens than most of you sad pandas have done in 8 years.

Let that sink in, keyboard warriors...
Engaged or enraged punks and cry babies, not citizens. Burning flags, starting fires, threatening violence. So its the latter. The libtards are eating a butt load of crow, seems to be undercooked Kevy?
Heres some snowflake threats. Sceered stiff we are. http://ijr.com/wildfire/2016/11/733..._campaign=morning-newsletter&utm_medium=owned

Lets talk a minute about the demonstrators that some of you Mental Midgets are BASHING. At a close review, they all look to be of voting age, hardly any of (dark) color(meaning, get out the black vote. )
Next, let's look at the miniscule numbers in the 3 cracks in the blue wall. WI, 0.012 % , MI, 0.009 %, and PA, in miniscule numbers of votes. (Trump over HRC)
HRC was a very flawed candidate.
A fair number of the demonstrators ARE Bernie holdovers that DIDN'T vote.
Soooooo, Yes you Mental Midgets. Dismiss these people At Your OWN PERIL !!

PS,
Just wait until Trump make RECTUM FACE (with glasses), Giuliani, Atty General.
(As the old song use to go) ........ "LET the GOOD TIMES ROLL" !
Go take a nap gramps, your loud mouth libtard predictions failed miserably. So put a sock, or 2 with size of your mouth...in your pie hole.

After your nap, cold crow sandwiches on the buffet. Yum... yum...yummy.

as far as I'm concerned they are protesting democracy the vote didn't go the way thy wanted so they're whining. This is the same crowd that wants that participation trophy for finishing second.
you didn,t hear from them when the DNC and HRC screwed their boy Bernie

Engaged or enraged punks and cry babies, not citizens. Burning flags, starting fires, threatening violence. So its the latter. The libtards are eating a butt load of crow, seems to be undercooked Kevy?
Heres some snowflake threats. Sceered stiff we are. http://ijr.com/wildfire/2016/11/733..._campaign=morning-newsletter&utm_medium=owned

All that, and they're still doing more to try and effect change than you have. Being bested by a bunch of "snowflakes." Imagine that!

as far as I'm concerned they are protesting democracy the vote didn't go the way thy wanted so they're whining. This is the same crowd that wants that participation trophy for finishing second.
you didn,t hear from them when the DNC and HRC screwed their boy Bernie

Actually, HRC won the majority of votes, so the election didn't go the way most Americans would've preferred...

HRC was a very flawed candidate. ![/QUOTE said:
lol funny how quickly you turn on her after years of kissing her ass,
you got zilch for credibility like you used to tell southwind get back in your cage

All that, and they're still doing more to try and effect change than you have. Being bested by a bunch of "snowflakes." Imagine that!

Actually, HRC won the majority of votes, so the election didn't go the way most Americans would've preferred...
too bad you don't get elected that way, ask Pres Gore about it

they're interested that's millions came out to kick the establishment in the face and if you're suggesting it should be done by a popular vote then I couldn't disagree more No way should Cali and NY determine each election just because they have more people .The founders didn't see it that way and I'm thinking they were a hellava lot smarter than you or I

that rural dairy farmer in Ohio vote is worth as much as that loud mouth Hollywood liberal who threatened to leave the countrys is

Less people voted for Trump than Romney or McCain.

"With most of the vote counted, and remaining votes largely coming in from heavily Democratic places like California, Trump drew about 59.2 million votes nationally. That is behind the over 59.4 million votes Clinton drew.

Trump's 2016 total, so far, is over 700,000 votes less than what McCain drew in 2008 — and more than 1.7 million less than what Romney drew four years ago."

Last edited:
Reactions: xUT

Many here effected change by voting.....

I saw the snowflakes.....several were asked pointed questions about Hillary and their support for her and came up quite lame and uninformed....very similar to the man on the street interviews. Last gasp and paycheck for the DNC Foval/Creamer crowd. It was organized beforehand.

Hillary won her states and Trump won his....taking the electoral vote which is the way the founders laid it out for fairness to all size states populations, laid out in the Federalist Papers, # 68 I believe.

Every state Trump won was that states citizens rejecting the last 8 years and what Hillary planned to continue.

Get over it and lets fix what the left has run into the ground for the last 12 years.

Back