LongRanger Needs a New Name

CTD

Veteran
Mar 10, 2003
As you all know, our beloved LongRanger, keeper of the Atlantic skies, purveyor of fine food and beveredge, and founder of the TRIC, will soon be casting off his trusty steed for a shiny new AS350B3. Therefore, he can no longer be known as LongRanger. WE need a new name, and you guys must help.

This new moniker must not only capture the individual, but the entire Ranger family (Lady Ranger, GrannyRanger, and the ShortRangers) will be affected as well. Some suggestions for your consideration:

BattleStar
BlueStar
DarkStar
CopStar
Tupperware
PonyStar
HorsieStar
Buffalo Taxi
407 Wannabe
TRICstar
FatStar

might i humbly suggest, that since he is about to boldly go where he has not been before, maybe starTRIC would be
appropriate!!!

Here is one that I relize may bring on some heat (and maybe I should keep my mouth shut, since I don''t really know the person?)

alright, here goes nothing:
"Freedom-ranger"

How ''bout TriStar, TriPod, TriCycle, TriOut, TriThis, TriThat, TryaLittleHarder ...... or StarLite, StarStruck, LeStar, NorthStar .....

Lost my creativity, let me get tired, I''ll attempt this later

I''ll tell ya who needs something, CTD, that''s who needs something, a g.d. Doctor is what he''ll need when I gets me hands around he''s neck!!

EuroCop
9.gif

Horse Fly
9.gif

Pegasus
9.gif

Lets see if this works: EuroRanger, LadyEuro (or Euroetta), Euronites, GrandEuro (or EuroGrande). Also: PapaEuro, MamaEuro, BabyEuro, NanaEuro (Euro could be replaced with Star here). Why does the Nina, the Pinta and the Santa Maria pop into mind ! .

The rotor now goes the other way, so...

Wrong-way Jay, (two applicable meanings)
Other-way Lay,
Both-way Bob,
And my favorite, Mr. Rideout.

Cambox - more like "A star is stunned".

Hey FatStar, easy there big fella. She-TD, or Crash Test Lady, or "she who must be obeyed", finds eternal happiness on a daily basis with me

Longranger, will say hi to SW and MW. She''s still a "ball of fire." Somethings never change I guess...

Hey CTD......... How about........ A Star Is Born

Back