KommieFornia Strikes again- Drakes Bay Oyster Farm

It is not "their" farm.

It is our farm

We decided not to renew the lease

Property rights don't matter anymore?

Or only when it suits your rhetoric?

Sorry I am not a Borg nor will be assimilated.
Reasonableness should be the decision.
As I said before, if you want to take 'nature' back to it's original state, which state are you referring to?
When it was molten rock? Or only where it fits your small mind?
Moron!

I hear fresh water bearded clams are a great substitute for farm raised California salt water oysters. ;)

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Bearded_clam

I have no intention of becoming an expert on everything, especially marine biology

I didn't proclaim that this was wrong, or stupid, or right, or smart.

I said that itnisn't their farm, it is our farm. If we don't want to renew the lease, for whatever reason, isn't at our right?

According to the conservative philosophy?

I also do not peruse the news for "reasons" to hype my dislike for a certain administration.

Sometimes, it is politics

More often, it is good people trying to do their jobs, well.

Just like I suppose you think you do

Sometimes, they do know more than you or I do

It is not about returning nature to some predetermined state... It is about good stewardship.

I have no intention of becoming an expert on everything, especially marine biology

It is not about returning nature to some predetermined state... It is about good stewardship.

Which up until the evergreen Obama crowd came on the scene was never an issue....

Bizzare Foods did a show there......Drake is about as eco-friendly as anyone could be.

Yet nobody sees the obvious...apparently Drake pissed off a politician who is now using their power to shut them down.

Sorry I am not a Borg nor will be assimilated.
Reasonableness should be the decision.
As I said before, if you want to take 'nature' back to it's original state, which state are you referring to?
When it was molten rock? Or only where it fits your small mind?
Moron!

How about not having an adverse affect on the ecosystem?
Moron!

xUT, i did not google it and know of the place because i have hiked by it a few times. i do stand corrected now that i did google it and i see it is located in pt. reyes national seashore off drakes bay. my oyster stop in that area up there is hog island oysters on tomales bay. on the closure of drakes bay oysters company i do not know much about the news or reasons as why to make my own decision on this. it sounds sad on the cover.

xUT, i did not google it and know of the place because i have hiked by it a few times. i do stand corrected now that i did google it and i see it is located in pt. reyes national seashore off drakes bay. my oyster stop in that area up there is hog island oysters on tomales bay. on the closure of drakes bay oysters company i do not know much about the news or reasons as why to make my own decision on this. it sounds sad on the cover.

You have entered the land of crocodiles.

Please inform yourself, make your own decisions.

I am not your teacher.

Take Care,
B) xUT

Your living has an adverse effect on the ecosystem as you consume resources that are not naturally made.
Hey xUT. What has helped a lot at the Quagmire household was putting that blue border around our toilets with a placard that says "Goes to the drinking water supply".

It has significantly reduced our trips to Taco Hell.

Hey xUT. What has helped a lot at the Quagmire household was putting that blue border around our toilets with a placard that says "Goes to the drinking water supply".

It has significantly reduced our trips to Taco Hell.

My wife gives me he11 when I don't flush the toilet after a wiz.
Told her to not flush until it's brown... :p
Did that from the first experience in our first drought.
Never stopped and still do the same today.

Looking at those LED dimmable lights but seems the ROI is not there yet.
Don't tell anyone though, gotta keep my image... LOL
B) xUT

Yet nobody sees the obvious...apparently Drake pissed off a politician who is now using their power to shut them down.

Care to back up your claim?

Which "politician" was pissed off?

By whom?

Or are you just expelling meaningless hot air again?

RWCJ

Back