Islamic State Master Plan

townpete said:
More of the infamous Tree "weasel words" as E put it.

lol
OK, first you need to look up the word synonym and antonym, then you can look up the other words.  You can also add the words related, connected, and perhaps when you look the words up you may wish to glace at the synonym and antonym part of the definition.

Can't believe we need to deal with basic english.  Are you ESL?

Ms Tree said:
OK, first you need to look up the word synonym, then you can look up the other words.  

Can't believe we need to deal with basic english.  Are you ESL?
Again, your doppelgänger made the claim that "nobody is saying that".

Clearly it's been said plenty by your typical LWNJ media and various other idiots on the left.

Shall I continue posting more?

lol

I can see that this conversation will be hard given your rudimentary understanding of the American language.  The links you posted used words like related, connected, linked and other synonymous words.  Look up the words and then perhaps you can make an educated comment on the issue.

None of your links that I have read so far indicate that climate change was the single cause of the rise of ISIS. 

Ms Tree said:
I can see that this conversation will be hard given your rudimentary understanding of the American language.  The links you posted used words like related, connected, linked and other synonymous words.  Look up the words and then perhaps you can make an educated comment on the issue.

None of your links that I have read so far indicate that climate change was the single cause of the rise of ISIS.
Let me see if I get this straight: Sanders doubles down 'Climate change is "directly related" to the rise of global terrorism'

Directly:

di·rect·ly (dĭ-rĕkt′lē, dī-)
adv.
1. In a direct line or manner; straight: The road runs directly north.
2. Without anyone or anything intervening: directly responsible.
3. Exactly or totally: directly opposite.
4. At once; instantly: Leave directly.
5. Candidly; frankly: answered very directly.

Related:

re·lat·ed
rəˈlādəd/
adjective
belonging to the same family, group, or type; connected.
"sleeping sickness and related diseases"
synonyms: connected, interconnected, associated, linked, coupled, allied, affiliated, concomitant, corresponding, analogous, kindred, parallel, comparable, homologous, equivalent More
associated with the specified item or process, especially causally.
suffix: -related
"income-related benefits"

Close but you are still missing a bit. The word directly is a modifier on the word connected. If you read the definition you posted you will see that the word connected does not mean that other factors are not at play (as explained by the portion you highlighted in red).

At least we have that settled and you understand that climate is related to the rise of ISIS along with other factors.

I wonder if I should take a page out of your book and ask you to prove it's not a factor? That would be kind of funny huh?

Ms Tree said:
I wonder if I should take a page out of your book and ask you to prove it's not a factor? That would be kind of funny huh?
Just as everyone was talking about these past few days, you twist yourself into a pretzel defending "dear party"....no matter how absurd it makes you look.

lol

So you cant prove it?

"The weather was directly related to the accident." Does that mean that weather was the only issue and nothing eles contributed to the accident?

Ms Tree said:
So you cant prove it?
"The weather was directly related to the accident." Does that mean that weather was the only issue and nothing eles contributed to the accident?
Keep your day job.

You would make horrible attorney.

lol

• Banned
townpete said:
You're the one who said "nobody".
All you had to do is type in global+warming+terrorism in Google and you'll see all the usual LWNJ's who've been making such claims.
Or maybe you have a different definition of "nobody?
lol

Think about the difference between the word "caused", and the words that all those people actually use. Words like contributing, factor, threat multiplier, and their associated concepts.

Your version fits on a bumper sticker, and in small minds.

What those people are saying requires conceptual thought, reason, logic and an understanding and application of history and human behavior.

Probably a bit more than you are capable of

• Banned
On topic, have you read the 24 pages of IS statement?

Or waiting for Rush (or whichever of the prophets you follow...) to condense it to bumper-sticker size, create a cartoon, and repeat it until you have it memorized?

Honestly, I posted the link for the folks here who like to learn, regardless of which side of The Great Divide they are on politically.

I don't expect that Pete, South, or USEastBoy will get much out of it.

That's not nipple-twisting, or a "shot". I just don't think they appear too interested in learning.

Ifly2 said:
Think about the difference between the word "caused", and the words that all those people actually use. Words like contributing, factor, threat multiplier, and their associated concepts.
Your version fits on a bumper sticker, and in small minds.
What those people are saying requires conceptual thought, reason, logic and an understanding and application of history and human behavior.
Probably a bit more than you are capable of
So kinda like your brain damage is "directly related" to your adherence to liberal ideology? Or was it caused by it? lol

Twist and spin all you want.

You just got caught spouting off again and shot yourself in the foot.

• Banned
Ifly2 said:
On topic, have you read the 24 pages of IS statement?
Or waiting for Rush (or whichever of the prophets you follow...) to condense it to bumper-sticker size, create a cartoon, and repeat it until you have it memorized?
Honestly, I posted the link for the folks here who like to learn, regardless of which side of The Great Divide they are on politically.
I don't expect that Pete, South, or USEastBoy will get much out of it.
That's not nipple-twisting, or a "shot". I just don't think they appear too interested in learning.

Didn't think so...

Incapable of conceptual thinking, and no command of basic English vocabulary and usage.

No point in communicating with

Being ignored is definitely not an indication of being right

And is definitely a sign of being a lost cause, and not worth the trouble

Back