Interesting Developments in Cali. with Southwest Airlines

Other airlines are starting to sign up now too. This may get bigger and bigger.
United and IndiGo also signing up. As well as Stellantis investing millions too.

Actually United has been involved with Archer for awhile now - We placed our first order back in 2021 as I recall

Looking forward to seeing these birds in actual service.

Actually United has been involved with Archer for awhile now - We placed our first order back in 2021 as I recall

Looking forward to seeing these birds in actual service.
I see. Didn't know that, and thx for letting me know.
I'm in hopes they would consider the small airport next to me to fly me into LF for flights or workdays even. You know, with them being elect. they could transport during hours of quiet time where restricted time frames are for noise, and remember, SWA is also entertaining Red Eye flights soon, maybe this will have a part in some of those flights too. Just thinking out loud here.

I see. Didn't know that, and thx for letting me know.
I'm in hopes they would consider the small airport next to me to fly me into LF for flights or workdays even. You know, with them being elect. they could transport during hours of quiet time where restricted time frames are for noise, and remember, SWA is also entertaining Red Eye flights soon, maybe this will have a part in some of those flights too. Just thinking out loud here.
There is a lot you dont know. Not everything revolves around SWA.

Latest posts

Back