HUD Launches Scheme To Racially Diversify Suburbs

Just think, Obama will be stamping out Homophobia, Negrophobia, Latinophobia all in one fell swoop.

obama_binoculats_idiocracy.jpg

Ahh, I can see it now, cats and dogs, whites and blacks all singing Kum Bah Yah around the campfire of humanity.

Don't tell KC....he lives in one them so those people can't find his unarmed house.

One reason I've always loved being 1-2 hours from the Canadian border is, that no matter who you are, if your NOT into long......................C O L D winters, and NO public transportation, you virtually Never get a lot of RIFF/RAFF. In fact you rarely get over 1-2 thousand PEOPLE total in even the biggest towns. I've known people who have tried REAL hard to stick it out during the brutal winters, but thier kids refuse to stay, and haul asss back to the warmth, and public transportation. I'm not talking about cities like Cleveland, which IS on the border, but along border towns like ME/NH/VT/NY/WI/MN/ND/MT/ID.
Check the census numbers in those towns in those states. EVEN in most Northern Micigan, like Marqutte for example.

One reason I've always loved being 1-2 hours from the Canadian border is, that no matter who you are, if your NOT into long......................C O L D winters, and NO public transportation, you virtually Never get a lot of RIFF/RAFF. In fact you rarely get over 1-2 thousand PEOPLE total in even the biggest towns. I've known people who have tried REAL hard to stick it out during the brutal winters, but thier kids refuse to stay, and haul asss back to the warmth, and public transportation. I'm not talking about cities like Cleveland, which IS on the border, but along border towns like ME/NH/VT/NY/WI/MN/ND/MT/ID.
Check the sensus numbers in those towns in those states. EVEN in most Northern Micigan, like Marqutte for example.

Hmmm, according to the article, you live in a Honk infested non integrated area ripe for planting.
animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-drudge-report.gif

Gotta love the idiot solutions that they come up with for this stuff in the interest of being politically correct. Baltimore is a prime example. When the light rail was constructed it went from the airport to downtown, and stopped in every previously middleclass neighborhood along the way. Fast forward to now and all it did was provide the criminals and crackheads with easy access to nice middleclass real estate to break into and steal from. Property values dropped left and right and most of the "middleclass" developments are now infested with meth houses, crack hoes, and a drug dealer on every corner. The original owners have left.

I discussed this article with my friend down the street this morning while walking the dog. He agreed that all it would do is make him unload his house and move to another area that did not contain public housing......and he is a African American. Maybe he is different from many, but he was raised in the inner city and worked his way through college to get a good job to get out. He said that after all the effort that he spent to get his family out of that environment the last thing he was going to support was the govt. spending his tax dollars to put him back in it.

You thinkin' of the red light district, Amsterdam.

Or in the case of the city I live in.....the Nike store in the bad section of town. Well to be fair ALL the stores in that section have bars on the windows...the Nike shoe store just has double the bars, not an exaggeration either.

That section of town you have to drive through to get to the stadium to see football games, so its the only reason I ever go near the place, but the other thing it has to go along with the bars on the windows is large sections of public housing......has to be a coincidence right?

Or in the case of the city I live in.....the Nike store in the bad section of town. Well to be fair ALL the stores in that section have bars on the windows...the Nike shoe store just has double the bars, not an exaggeration either.

That section of town you have to drive through to get to the stadium to see football games, so its the only reason I ever go near the place, but the other thing it has to go along with the bars on the windows is large sections of public housing......has to be a coincidence right?

it must be from all the white guys breaking there for shoes

Used to be a shopping center near here that was built right next to a public housing development. Place had everything you'd want....was back in the 60's. Theft put the whole place out of business in about 10 yrs time.
A quick pic in the store and a jog across the parking lot and you were home free.
The second and third pic are the same view showing how far one had to boogie to get back to the hood scott free.
It's all an empty lot now, WalMart was getting serious about putting a super wally mart in....lucky for them, someone woke up.

20070217vwhcWALMART_230.jpg

3403812361_f61db60a44.jpg

5328174032_15c2034375_z.jpg

Back