Hnl is gone, how long until Gig gets the axe?

Yes, you can. I know some Polish friends who entered Brazil on their Polish passports and re-entered the US on their American passports no questions asked. When I go to Brazil, I plan on doing the same. Will do so to save on the visa fee, since Brazil doesn't charge Polish citizens a visa fee, which is I think around $135 per person if I enter with my US passport.

-Kinglobjaw

Let me know how it goes! I don't want to risk some nasty thing being put on my US passport record, especially if I have to go for a security clearance again.

dziekuje

If we have run out of things to say about the cancellation of the HNL flight and the possible cancellation of GIG, the thread will be closed. Passport issues need to be discussed with the authorities.

Back to our topic:

Maybe the route will do better once TAM joins Star Alliance later this year? That part of the world has been a gap for *A since VARIG left.

Back to our topic:

Maybe the route will do better once TAM joins Star Alliance later this year? That part of the world has been a gap for *A since VARIG left.

May 14, 2010 is the day TAM join Star Alliance. There are also rumorts of TACA and Aerolinias Argentinas joining Star, and TAM is interested in a deal with the LAN Group, so it's possible LAN could leave OneWorld one day and join Star Alliance.

-Kinglobjaw

Latest posts

Back