GOP Culture of Losing

Why jump in bed with Putin to save it?
I believe Americans have short attention span when it comes to wars. I sense we are getting tired of sending money for a war where we see no end and the possibility of victory very slim. When our money starts drying up I can see Zelensky looking for a way out. Maybe giving up land for peace.

I believe Americans have short attention span when it comes to wars. I sense we are getting tired of sending money for a war where we see no end and the possibility of victory very slim. When our money starts drying up I can see Zelensky looking for a way out. Maybe giving up land for peace.
Once again, learn what the Budapest Memorandum is.

The Budapest Memorandum consists of a series of political assurances whereby the signatory states commit to “respect the independence and sovereignty and the existing borders of Ukraine”. But the meaning of the security assurances was deliberately left ambiguous. According to a former US diplomat who participated in the talks, Steven Pifer, it was understood that if there was a violation, there would be a response incumbent on the US and the UK. And while that response was not explicitly defined, Pifer notes that: “there is an obligation on the United States that flows from the Budapest Memorandum to provide assistance to Ukraine, and […] that would include lethal military assistance”.

The Budapest Memorandum consists of a series of political assurances whereby the signatory states commit to “respect the independence and sovereignty and the existing borders of Ukraine”.

How's Putin doing with that?

Biden must have been reading the Budapest Memorandum up until August 2021 when, after intel showed, without a doubt, Putin wasn't using the eastern Ukraine border for a parking lot. He knew in February 2021.

America doesn't have the money...Americans don't want to pay Ukraine pensions.

Fix our border first.

Trump orders Republicans to stand down on immigration and Ukraine.

Trying to get Putin’s endorsement.

Republicans in the House decide immigration isn’t a big deal after all.
Spineless bastards. Trump told them not to pass anything regarding the border so he could use the border against Biden. And Republicans have shown that they have the backbone of al dente pastaa when it comes to Trump. They should have stood up to him in NOvember of 2020 and tell him he lost. Instead, they pander. "Leaders" like Mitch McConnell bash him in private, allows him to disrespect his wife, but of course, if he is the GOP nominee, he will have his full support. Trump is killing the GOP and McConnell will put the final nails in the coffin. It will no longer be the GOP...it will be the POT - Party of Trump. ANd they will have to deal with 2028 when he refuses to allow them to nominate a candidate other than him. Because if elected, the only way he will leave office will be when he dies. And even then, I expect him to be enshrined as the eternal president, just like his mentor Kim Il Sung

gty_kim_jong_il_dm_130125_wblog.jpg

Spineless bastards. Trump told them not to pass anything regarding the border so he could use the border against Biden. And Republicans have shown that they have the backbone of al dente pastaa when it comes to Trump. They should have stood up to him in NOvember of 2020 and tell him he lost. Instead, they pander. "Leaders" like Mitch McConnell bash him in private, allows him to disrespect his wife, but of course, if he is the GOP nominee, he will have his full support. Trump is killing the GOP and McConnell will put the final nails in the coffin. It will no longer be the GOP...it will be the POT - Party of Trump. ANd they will have to deal with 2028 when he refuses to allow them to nominate a candidate other than him. Because if elected, the only way he will leave office will be when he dies. And even then, I expect him to be enshrined as the eternal president, just like his mentor Kim Il Sung

View attachment 17527
Get help.
0UwnOm.gif

Back