Fox to pay $787 million and admit some falsehoods

CorvetteMan

Senior
Jul 7, 2022

Fox News Settles Defamation Suit for $787.5 Million, Dominion Says​

Fox News reached a last-minute settlement with Dominion Voting Systems, which accused Fox News of pushing conspiracies that harmed the company.

Great.

When are networks going to pay for damage to cities that lies about Trayvon Martin, Eric Garner, and Michael Brown caused?

A few hundred billion should cover it.

Great.

When are networks going to pay for damage to cities that lies about Trayvon Martin, Eric Garner, and Michael Brown caused?

A few hundred billion should cover it.
Better do some research, oh wait it doesn’t fit your narrative

Better do some research, oh wait it doesn’t fit your narrative

Maybe follow your own advice and actually pay attention to what the hell is going on around you.

I have researched it Quagmire. YOU are the one in the self imposed darkness.

The networks were lying to the people to cause racial discord and civil unrest. Why? Because there is money in it. They have to get those ratings and sell advertising space after all.

You are a paragon of denialism. You wouldn't know reality if it kicked you in the nuts.

Maybe follow your own advice and actually pay attention to what the hell is going on around you.

I have researched it Quagmire. YOU are the one in the self imposed darkness.

The networks were lying to the people to cause racial discord and civil unrest. Why? Because there is money in it. They have to get those ratings and sell advertising space after all.

You are a paragon of denialism. You wouldn't know reality if it kicked you in the nuts.
Who is Quagmire?

Not me.

The networks didn’t cause anything, you are seriously misinformed. Come back to reality.

So Dominion settles with Fox over making false claims.
This is interesting.
Jut think of all the media sources that went all in on Trump and others, which were proven false.
If I were a liberal, I'd watch how loud I crow.

Back