FBI Re-opens Clinton Email Investigation

No kidding. How is the DOJ Lynch'em Up and Obammy planing on stopping the FBI investigation this time? Obammy says "she made an honest mistake" on the lying DNC stump. Barry, Hildabeast doesn't have an honest bone in her body. Stop wasting tax money flying around lying for a criminal hag.

Not enough time on the "regulation clock" right Grampa Bears?

Where is everyones favorite super libtard Grumpy Grampa Bears? CAPS LOCK IS STILL ON....or not.
Never vote for any politician who got rich by being one".

--- Harry S. Truman

Makes sense doesn't it

14732283_325855191125288_1050900869215065165_n.jpg

New York Police Department detectives and prosecutors working an alleged underage sexting case against former Congressman Anthony Weiner have turned over a newly-found laptop he shared with wife Huma Abedin to the FBI with enough evidence “to put Hillary (Clinton) and her crew away for life,” NYPD sources told True Pundit.

NYPD sources said Clinton’s “crew” also included several unnamed yet implicated members of Congress in addition to her aides and insiders.

The NYPD seized the computer from Weiner during a search warrant and detectives discovered a trove of over 500,000 emails to and from Hillary Clinton, Abedin and other insiders during her tenure as secretary of state. The content of those emails sparked the FBI to reopen its defunct email investigation into Clinton on Friday.

But new revelations on the contents of that laptop, according to law enforcement sources, implicate the Democratic presidential candidate, her subordinates, and even select elected officials in far more alleged serious crimes than mishandling classified and top secret emails, sources said. NYPD sources said these new emails include evidence linking Clinton herself and associates to:

NYPD detectives and a NYPD Chief, the department’s highest rank under Commissioner, said openly that if the FBI and Justice Department fail to garner timely indictments against Clinton and co- conspirators, NYPD will go public with the damaging emails now in the hands of FBI Director James Comey and many FBI field offices.

“What’s in the emails is staggering and as a father, it turned my stomach,” the NYPD Chief said. “There is not going to be any Houdini-like escape from what we found. We have copies of everything. We will ship them to Wikileaks or I will personally hold my own press conference if it comes to that.”

The NYPD Chief said once Comey saw the alarming contents of the emails he was forced to reopen a criminal probe against Clinton.

“People are going to prison,” he said.

Meanwhile, FBI sources said Abedin and Weiner were cooperating with federal agents, who have taken over the non-sexting portions the case from NYPD. The husband-and-wife Clinton insiders are both shopping for separate immunity deals, sources said.

“If they don’t cooperate they are going to see long sentences,” a federal law enforcement source said.

http://truepundit.com/breaking-bomb...ldren-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/

This AM:

FBI Director James Comey issued a mandate late Thursday instructing all available special agents from the Washington D.C. field office and Hoover Building headquarters to report to work immediately, federal law enforcement sources told True Pundit.

“We’re preparing for many arrests from the top down,” the FBI source said. “I cannot elaborate beyond that.”

When pressed to better define what “from the top down” meant in terms of possible suspects, the source refused to elaborate.

“You’re a smart guy; read between the lines,” the source said.

Based on case protocol, the FBI is either preparing to conduct sweeping search warrants in the Clinton Foundation investigation or ready to start arresting suspects. Or both. If a grand jury has been convened by the Justice Department since Comey’s decision to re-open the Hillary Clinton case last week, then the FBI could make arrests if indictments were handed down by Thursday (yesterday). If not, it is more likely FBI agents are being amassed for multiple simultaneous raids on suspects’ homes and businesses to secure warrant-backed evidence.

Will search warrants be served on Friday? Based on FBI protocol, Friday raids are unorthodox in cases not involving kidnappings or investigations where human lives are at risk. Preparation for wide-scale raids can take 48 hours or more, depending on how many targets are in play.

Documents and emails released late Thursday by Wikileaks substantiated certain allegations of child exploitation linked to the Clinton Foundation; with Hillary as secretary of state and President Bill Clinton acting as a United Nation’s special envoy to Haiti after its devastating 2010 earthquake.

http://truepundit.com/breaking-come...ces-prep-for-raids-arrests-in-clinton-probes/

Is this the same James Comey that you guys were calling a paid off Clinton flunkie just a couple of weeks ago?

Personally, I don't care. I don't care about emails, I don't care about Trump, I don't care about Hillary. At 4 o'clock today, I had to put my beautiful 13 year old Labrador Retriever down. Brain Tumor. I'll let you guys gloat about emails and tard up the place. I lost a friend, and I'm gonna grieve a while.

Is this the same James Comey that you guys were calling a paid off Clinton flunkie just a couple of weeks ago?

Personally, I don't care. I don't care about emails, I don't care about Trump, I don't care about Hillary. At 4 o'clock today, I had to put my beautiful 13 year old Labrador Retriever down. Brain Tumor. I'll let you guys gloat about emails and tard up the place. I lost a friend, and I'm gonna grieve a while.

You have my deepest sympathies, KC. I have suffered the loss some 5 times over the years and it never gets any easier.

I'm very sorry to hear of your losing your friend.

My thoughts and prayers are with you KC. Dogs are awesome. They always love you . I've had five labs. Great dogs. So loving.

I'm really sorry to hear that KC, our pets are family

My thoughts and prayers are with you KC.
I lost one of my schnauzers this spring and my heart still aches.
I have had several animals in my life and when they die, I promised myself I will never get another one because it hurts too much.

But, in time, I 'somehow' see this little shining face licking mine and I break down and take them home.

Most people don't understand, and that's OK.
When I got my schnauzers, I fully intended to make them kennel trained and outside dogs.
That lasted about a week. :)

Best thoughts to you and yours!
xUT

I truly understand the sorrow that you feel for the loss of your Lab KC. My thoughts and prayers
are with you and also to everyone here who has ever lost their pets.
I grew up with a dog. I've always had them in my life and I've always loved them.Theirs is an unconditional love and are a special part of everyones family and it hurts so much when we lose
them. I have a norwegian elkhound now and they are great dogs also. All of our dogs have a
special place in our heart. They are wonderful.:)

Best thoughts to you,
Sharon

Last edited:
Back