DL ZED agreement with other airlines

B767FAN

Dec 10, 2008
Can anyone please answer with which airlines does DL have a ZED agreement with, and with which airlines it has an agreement for C class?

Thank you.

We currently have agreements with 54 airlines. You can look them up on DeltaNet. I'm not trying to sound like a wizeass, but why not just go to the source for the info?

We currently have agreements with 54 airlines. You can look them up on DeltaNet. I'm not trying to sound like a wizeass, but why not just go to the source for the info?

If I had access to DeltaNet I would check it on my own, but I'm not a DL employee. (yet)

But thanks anyways.

CO is another one that has a ZED agreement with DL & NW.
(Probably SA4 I think......don't quote me though)

I won't or don't know the arrangements once we leave SkyTeam, but If it is the same, I would be happy. I've been treated very well by DL & especially NW (since we have --or had-- a more closer codesharing cooperate agreements over the years, than DL.) When non-revving, I always knew that I was pretty much able to get a seat on a NW flight, to a destination that we didn't serve. I've always been treated well by the gate agents and the inflight crew. Not to say that I haven't been treated well by the DL employees either, but I never had to fly DL that much (unless coming back from CVG - which they are OH employees). But I'm hopeful to get the same treatment ......I hope..... since we will be bitter rivals :shock: now that I had before with NW.

Looking forward to meeting some of you in the near future!

I was more interested in the ZED C class agreement that DL has with other airlines. I think I read somewhere that they do have it with LH, but I'm not sure now.

If someone can just list a few of them (the big ones) that they have a C class agreement with, that would be helpful.

Out of curiosity, why do you care so much? You already said you are not an employee, so is the answer you seek going to make you accept a job or not? Whatever the answer is, you are most likely going to have a hard time getting on no matter what. Ask at you interview.

Why can't someone just answer it though? I don't see whats the big deal, the ZED agreement is not a secret agreement that only you and a few others know about.

The topic has hundreds of views and yet no one wants to take 1 goddamn minute to answer the question. It's ridiculous.

Maybe people just don't know?

I certainly don't think it's a case of people playing "I've got a secret" with you...

I did a cursory look through Delta Net but couldn't find a list. I also almost never non-rev, so I'm not really the person to ask anyway... :lol:

Maybe people just don't know?

I certainly don't think it's a case of people playing "I've got a secret" with you...

I did a cursory look through Delta Net but couldn't find a list. I also almost never non-rev, so I'm not really the person to ask anyway... :lol:

That's alright Kevin, and thank you for the honest answer. :)

Also it's not like I have no clue about the zed agreement, I was just interested in the agreement for the C class of service. (with what airlines they have it) :up:

Why can't someone just answer it though? I don't see whats the big deal, the ZED agreement is not a secret agreement that only you and a few others know about.

The topic has hundreds of views and yet no one wants to take 1 goddamn minute to answer the question. It's ridiculous.
Why haven't we all just jumped to give you an answer? Because your original question was very broad, hard to easily answer and to honest it really doesn't matter because you are not someone that can use Zed fares.

Anyways, we have a list of airlines that we have zed fares with, currently 54. Way to many to list. Next to find if the level of service, we have to go to the master pass travel list and look up the indivual airline. So don't expect anyone to go look up all 50+ for you. LH is N class ticketing only.

ZED Fares are not applicable to anything but COACH. I have flown on DL and UA both and have been upgraded by a very nice gate agent.

Back