Crash Pad

Eduardo

Apr 16, 2006
Fully furnished, 3 BR, 1 1/2 baths, Modern kitchen, 2 refrigerators, TV/Cable, wireless internet, local phone, fax, washer/dryer, window a/c in each room, housekeeper every two weeks, 5 mins from employee lot by car, 15 mins by bus. Bus 108 runs all night.
Close to shopping and restaurants. Clean, quiet, and comfortable a real home away from home 250/month includes all utilities.
Call Eduardo or Jim 610-585-5427

Fully furnished, 3 BR, 1 1/2 baths, Modern kitchen, 2 refrigerators, TV/Cable, wireless internet, local phone, fax, washer/dryer, window a/c in each room, housekeeper every two weeks, 5 mins from employee lot by car, 15 mins by bus. Bus 108 runs all night.
Close to shopping and restaurants. Clean, quiet, and comfortable a real home away from home 250/month includes all utilities.
THis is jim testing this site to see if the reply feature is working.
thanks

Sorry about that. Hit the wrong button... Anyway...Yeah site is working.... I just was wondering if you guys were in the 2000 class....Starting May 1 2000?? If so, when PHL opens I may know some of your former classmates that would be interested.

Eduardo,
I might be interested in renting a room from you but I have a couple of questions I would like you to answer. Would you please tell me if your new tenant have to share a bedroom? Are the current tentants, male/female? What's the best time to contact you for additional information?
Thanks,
Workin

Back