Another horrible day in the NE

From what I have heard, there are no plans to let frontline US agents have the choice of using native SHARES. :down:
Today we still have some very good frontline US agents that could easily use native SHARES. Looking into the future, will the new hires have the technical and business skills to allow that degree of freedom.

Perhaps we are looking over the longer term of a more self service and automated environment.

yada,yada,yada.....everyday its the same old thing, shares sucks, saber is better....dont you get it yet? DP and the new usairways dont care about passenger relations anymore than they care about employee relations. Delays/cancellations are acceptable, the flying public will still fly US, irregardless of how bad/ incompitant the airline is.

Midnightmech,

If you believe that frequent fliers will stay with performance the way it is, you are sadly mistaken.

And if Tempe thinks so, I think they in for an unpleasant surprise. People are already leaving, and unfortunately the momentum is picking up.

We are completing our survey tomorrow night, and sometime Tuesday I will post preliminary results, but last time I checked, it did not look good.

I hope they can turn it around, but lip service won't do it.

My best to you ALL.

Art and on top of your survey, the pilot group is not too happy! Tomorrow is going to be one rough day if your flying usairways!

Midnightmech,

If you believe that frequent fliers will stay with performance the way it is, you are sadly mistaken.

And if Tempe thinks so, I think they in for an unpleasant surprise. People are already leaving, and unfortunately the momentum is picking up.

We are completing our survey tomorrow night, and sometime Tuesday I will post preliminary results, but last time I checked, it did not look good.

I hope they can turn it around, but lip service won't do it.

My best to you ALL.
Yea, and with them cutting even more service from PIT, that means that there will be even less chances for the people who avoid PHL at all costs......

I guess that equates to even more lost customers for US....

And don't look now......"Storm warnings on summer travel front"

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07140/786914-243.stm

Back