Air France KLM, Delta, Alitalia offer concessions to settle EU probe

WorldTraveler said:
no... that is what YOU want to believe.I have a flock of people here who knock themselves out trying to keep up with what I debate.besides, I thought you had me on ignore - and yet you just CAN'T walk away.
Actually it's not about keeping up if you call posting 13000 times efficent - the same twisted logic since no one can get it - maybe you should start teaching lean manufacturing classes

It's like saying a car getting 10 miles to the gallon is more efficient than a car getting 20 miles to gallon because you drive the 10 mile a gallon car more

How do you make this stuff up - remind us all how is you list coming along still sitting up all night cramming for the list or have we not seen it because your fingers tremble when you try to type it or can Siri not make out your voice when trying to dictate it because your crying when saying it

Ur on my ignore list ur the only one. And yes it is what most of us know not just believe
you have some mighty defective software somewhere (and it might not be on your computer) if you read and respond to me while trying to argue that you have me on ignore.

none of which has anything to do with AF/KL...

WorldTraveler said:
you have some mighty defective software somewhere (and it might not be on your computer) if you read and respond to me while trying to argue that you have me on ignore.none of which has anything to do with AF/KL...
That's rich when you change just about every topic on every thread to some other topic

Let's do this - when you stop changing topics on every thread others will follow suit - let's see how you can manage to do that

Might need to up the meds or something

I don't turn topics into assaults on people because they don't agree with what has been posted.

that is precisely what you have done here and what others have done for quite some time on here.

WorldTraveler said:
I don't turn topics into assaults on people because they don't agree with what has been posted.that is precisely what you have done here and what others have done for quite some time on here.
Seriously you push on just about everyone who does not agree with your "storyline" and accuse people of not understanding the facts, you constantly bash other airlines and the decisions they make and how at DL they always make superior decisions

You can't take what you dish out - this is a good example of changing subjects - we are not off to a good start - your first post is a change in subject

Bless you heart, let's try this again - let's see how long you can go with out changing subjects in a thread

Ready set go!

I post facts; whether you agree with them or not doesn't change those facts.

You turn to personal attacks because you clearly don't know the subject material about which you try to write.

WorldTraveler said:
I post facts; whether you agree with them or not doesn't change those facts.You turn to personal attacks because you clearly don't know the subject material about which you try to write.
Actually not really you don't - you post what in your mind are facts - some are actually accurate however many are very loooooooooooong stretches of some nugget

I know it's hard to face the music - if you were objective in your thinking you would not get so many reactions to your posts - look at all the posts by others that get little to no objection - many others point out things their airline could do better at or excel at (what ever their definition of airline is: employee, customer, shareholder, cheerleader, etc)

Your inability to come up with a simple list of things DL can improve is an excellent example of your challenge

Good luck trying we are rooting for you

if you think for one minute that the accuracy of facts is measured by the post voting system on this board, you truly live in a very warped world.

I'm not talking about the voting on here - although it would be interesting seeing who had the most negative votes - maybe some can get that data for us - I'm talking about all the posts refuting your skewed statements - the word reactions up above refers to others posts refuting your so called facts and when they debunk your theory you change subjects - read some threads from start to finish and if you are objective you can see your approach play out

Once again bless your heart - wish you luck trying to stay on topic - this topic to refresh your memory is DL having to give up some flying for their JV

Jcw not only that but he also has in the past hammered folks for their grammar and other things not sure if meds wld be strong enough to treat him. Now as for AF n DL if it had been BA on strike im sure the Oneworld wld do what dl n skyteam did for AF during the strike

what did DL do, robbed?

DL ran a reliable schedule, that's what they did.

what would AA or US have done?

WorldTraveler said:
what did DL do, robbed?DL ran a reliable schedule, that's what they did.what would AA or US have done?
Changing subjects again this has nothing to do with schedules - however if you must know AA ran a reliable schedule as well

Why do i feel like DL is about to make more capacity cuts and outsource more flying to AF/KL/AZ.........
WorldTraveler said:
I post facts; whether you agree with them or not doesn't change those facts.

You turn to personal attacks because you clearly don't know the subject material about which you try to write.
lol, you sometimes use facts that your twist around. 

but most of the time you just post what you think is right and call it fact. 

robbedagain said:
Jcw not only that but he also has in the past hammered folks for their grammar and other things not sure if meds wld be strong enough to treat him. Now as for AF n DL if it had been BA on strike im sure the Oneworld wld do what dl n skyteam did for AF during the strike
Not sure what Oneworld would do

but AFAIK all the US airline pilots have the same rules, they won't fly struck work. Delta went into a schedule freeze to CDG when AF went on strike. They could make changes that had been announced ahead of time but couldn't increase capacity till after the strike because ALPA wouldn't allow it. 

Not sure about APA and AA but I would bet that they also wouldn't allow AA to back fill. No one wants to be a scab. (well maybe WT and josh, but no normal person wants to be a scab) 

it is far more likely that DL is on the verge of taking back more nonstop TATL flying because AF/KL will be forced to cut its network due to financial stress from the strike that will incentivize DL to let AF/KL do less and less for DL until AF esp. has figured out how to compete on a long-term basis.

the same thing will happen to other European legacies with BA likely to be the least impacted solely because LHR is so much more of a monopoly hub and so small relative to other European flag carrier's home airports.

change is coming to European legacies and it won't be pretty.

for US carriers, it could force them to restart flying more of their own TATL flying.

WorldTraveler said:
it is far more likely that DL is on the verge of taking back more nonstop TATL flying because AF/KL will be forced to cut its network due to financial stress from the strike that will incentivize DL to let AF/KL do less and less for DL until AF esp. has figured out how to compete on a long-term basis.

the same thing will happen to other European legacies with BA likely to be the least impacted solely because LHR is so much more of a monopoly hub and so small relative to other European flag carrier's home airports.

change is coming to European legacies and it won't be pretty.

for US carriers, it could force them to restart flying more of their own TATL flying.

I wouldn't be so sure about BA being least impacted.  Have you ever heard of IB or saw their numbers lately?  Spain is not only a financial mess, but a huge leisure market for every single Euro-LCC.

Also it would be nice if US-based carriers operated more of their own TATL flying, but their Euro partners will not just hand over / walk away from what is probably their most profitable sector.

Back