Tucker Carlson out at Fox News.

Maybe CNN and FOX can learn how to tell real News now instead of all the junk they spew. Both fake News

Goodbye Carlson and Lemon. Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

I never would have ever expected to see Lemon, Carlson, and Aaron Rodgers fired on the same day.

Fox has managed to consistently alienate top talent every couple of years, and it's really not clear why they do it.

I never would have ever expected to see Lemon, Carlson, and Aaron Rodgers fired on the same day.

Fox has managed to consistently alienate top talent every couple of years, and it's really not clear why they do it.

I can give you 787 Million reasons this time. Hopefully next are Hannity, Ingraham, Acosta and Cooper. And a batch over at MSNBC that nobody watches anymore anyway.

Break out the broom.

Aaron Rodgers wasn’t fired.

There are only a few people who could stand up a new news network from scratch, or buy an existing one and re-define it. Having someone like Carlson available is like having Tom Brady or Patrick Mahomes being available in free agency.

In the end, Carlson will emerge from all this just fine, as have Glenn Beck and Megyn Kelly after they left Fox. Wouldn't the three of them make for a most interesting combination?

Fox's success came from having been run by owners and managers who saw the power and profit from placing the audience's interests and entertainment ahead of their personal ideology.

Since Roger Ailes was pushed out in 2016. the replacement management (especially Murdoch's son) has gone in the reverse direction and personal ideology has taken precedent over the audience. That's what ultimately reduced CNN to irrelevance.

There are only a few people who could stand up a new news network from scratch, or buy an existing one and re-define it. Having someone like Carlson available is like having Tom Brady or Patrick Mahomes being available in free agency.

In the end, Carlson will emerge from all this just fine, as have Glenn Beck and Megyn Kelly after they left Fox. Wouldn't the three of them make for a most interesting combination?

Fox's success came from having been run by owners and managers who saw the power and profit from placing the audience's interests and entertainment ahead of their personal ideology.

Since Roger Ailes was pushed out in 2016. the replacement management (especially Murdoch's son) has gone in the reverse direction and personal ideology has taken precedent over the audience. That's what ultimately reduced CNN to irrelevance.
And that’s why they had to pay $787.5 million.

And more lawsuits against them are active. Ie Smartatic.

Their ideology is going to cost them billions when all said and done.

But you’ll make excuses for their outright lies about the election.

Back