Trump indicted

“It is unconscionable for a President to indict the leading candidate opposing him. Joe Biden kept classified documents for decades,” the California Republican said.

“The radical Far Left will stop at nothing to interfere with the 2024 election in order to prop up the catastrophic presidency and desperate campaign of Joe Biden,” House GOP conference chairwoman Elise Stefanik, a New York Republican, said in a statement

No kidding.......
No one is above the law.

And of course Biden didn't indict anyone, but Stefanik already knew that.

IMG_8586.jpeg

That’s not how the law works in America. Citizens have the right to a trial and to have their say in court.
Of course I know that. My point was I believe others besides Trump have done wrong also. Biden had documents at home, Hillary’s emails and Russian collusion hoax. Appears to me that there some investigations they don’t care to pursue.

The crucial difference here is that Clinton, Biden, and Pence (I'm sure you left him off by accident) didn't try to hide any documents.
Biden had SCIF doc's in his possession since he was a senator. Tell me he didn't know he took them out of DC illegally.

Only the Zombies 🧟‍♂️ will brush this off and ignore it. Forget the person saying it, close your eyes and listen to the words. Let it sink in. It’s the helpless “truth” that’s just too sad for you to bear.

Back