Oh No, Mr. Trump

HaleyVP.jpg

Haley is trying to get back into his good graces as a potential VP candidate. She was she would pardon him. The funny thing is - she's right. IF he's pardoned, democrats will be forced to get back to work. Conversely, if he is pardoned but refuses it because to be pardoned is to admit guilt. And if he does THAT then he has nobody but himself to blame for all these "unfair attacks".

Which restaurant, which town?
More important - what weight. Also....the fact that bird flu made farmers kill more birds than they sold played no role in the chicken prices. 200 take out boxes were $30. If you see the restaurant owner, have him contact me....I found chicken for a helluva lot less too

where and at what price?
This might have something to do with the chicken prices, although I can't find prices anywhere close to that mentioned in the meme

Over the last 30 days, outbreaks have led to a loss of 13.2 million birds. Since February 2022, the H5N1 outbreaks and related culling operations have wiped out a record 79.3 million poultry across 47 states, according to APHIS./

What kind of prices did you find?

But I think that is retail and if that's the case, this restaurant owner is an idiot for trying to run a restaurant paying retail food prices . Here is a chart of wholesale chicken wing prices from 2020 thru 2023

It looks like the wholesale price is about 20 cents LESS in December 2023 that it was in December 2020, when you know who was president.

Your case of chicken wings is still double the memes 12 months ago price. and what about the fryer oil and take out boxes? You said you found 200 take out boxes for $30. What type were they? Don't bother answering because the meme doesn't specify any details so neither of us can prove or debunk it. Its just a meme.

meme​

[ meem ]
See synonyms for meme on Thesaurus.com
noun
  • a cultural item in the form of an image, video, phrase, etc., that is spread via the internet and often altered in a creative or humorous way.

Back