USAir being sued for Civil Rights Violation

Duh! Thats how it works in our legal system!

Ouch...He originated out of PBI...Must have had the unfortunate pleasure of running into Mary or Michaela that day.

This is indeed an outrage but "When the plane arrived in Philadelphia, Charles said, he was ignored again. When he tried to leave, he said, a US Airways employee screamed at him to sit down."

Perhaps it was the Cool Northern Efficiency in play here to get an agent or a skycap to wheel him out?

Sounds like at least one gate anget was wrong in the way they handled the situation, and regretably that's gonna happen occasionally. But I'm dying to know two things. First, as someone else pointed out, two years? And second, the article makes no mention of a traveling companion. Why is this important? Well, if he is blind, how could he possibly know that he was speaking to USAir agents? I'm not trying to crack improper jokes, it's actually a legit question.

Maybe it was a Delta agent, uh no, a Southwest agent. Yeah thats the ticket.

I am dying to know, if you had a serious head injury as a child why would you be so suspicious of people with disabilities.

Sounds like at least one gate anget was wrong in the way they handled the situation, and regretably that's gonna happen occasionally. But I'm dying to know two things. First, as someone else pointed out, two years? And second, the article makes no mention of a traveling companion. Why is this important? Well, if he is blind, how could he possibly know that he was speaking to USAir agents? I'm not trying to crack improper jokes, it's actually a legit question.

Cuz US Air Agents sound Octogenarian and they have that shrilling tone known as the Cool Northern Efficiency...thats how ;)

But on a serious note...that's a valid concern :down:

Well all the Usair employees are underpaid. I understand when moral is low in the workforce we tend to displace are anger on passangers.

The statute of limitations can go both ways. The big bad RIAA can sue you for illegally downloading a song two years ago. Tough titties, deal with it.

Back