US 1549 three years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://nycaviation.com/forum/threads/32300-US-Airways-A320-Down-in-NYC-Hudson-River

I recall that day vividly. I remember saying out loud to no one in particular "Son of a B*tch they're all gonna walk away, ain't that some sh*t"

I've always debated in my mind, Divine Intervention or Skill of the Flight crew?? I decided that it was both. God intervened to make sure the crew had the skill to bring everyone safely home!

It was US Airways finest moment. Before, During & After.

UA? It was US, and I flew out of LGA today, and was well aware what today was.

I remember well Lee $e$ham wheeling in Sully into Judge Wakes courtroom to offer his decidedly contradictory "testimony" that was supposed to somehow sway the Jury into believing that cheating, treachery and reneging upon ones responsibility and agreements was somehow the new definition of "integrity". What a questionably convenient "remembrance" I recall thinking as I sat in disbelief of his willingness to sink so low.

But, Like everything else USAPA has touched, he FAILED.

IMO, Sully has the same moral fiber as any other garden variety picket line crossing "professional".

Wow! 5 whole posts before it became about the Nicolau award. I lost the bet, I had 3. And from a non-US pilot, or so he says.

I remember well Lee $e$ham wheeling in Sully into Judge Wakes courtroom to offer his decidedly contradictory "testimony" that was supposed to somehow sway the Jury into believing that cheating, treachery and reneging upon ones responsibility and agreements was somehow the new definition of "integrity". What a questionably convenient "remembrance" I recall thinking as I sat in disbelief of his willingness to sink so low.

IMO, Sully has the same moral fiber as any other garden variety picket line crossing "professional".

Did YOU land a wounded A320 in the icy Hudson or any other river for that matter?

Well until you have and all of your customers and crew survive would you be so kind as to STFU?

Please keep East v West pilot post on the pilot's thread.

Did YOU land a wounded A320 in the icy Hudson or any other river for that matter?

Well until you have and all of your customers and crew survive would you be so kind as to STFU?

Thank you SH. I hope we all could do as well and also hope that I never find out. Everyone went home alive on that one and Jeff and Sully did a great job after the fact. Nobody can take any of that away from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back