Uniform Road Show Coming Your Way (week of Feb. 19)!

Diamondbacks2004

Advanced
Mar 29, 2004
The uniform review team will unveil the new CSR and flight attendant uniforms designed by Stan Herman on an eight-city tour the week of Feb. 19 in an effort to show the proposed collection to as many employees as possible.

Mark your calendar now and make plans to come see the show! All employees are welcome and will be encouraged to provide their feedback about the proposed uniforms so the team can evaluate what changes, if any, need to be made.

Frontline employees from across the system will model a variety of looks that can be mixed and matched for greater comfort and versatility. Improvements to the program include stretch fabric, better quality shirting and colorful scarves and ties all designed to support our business casual brand.

For those of you unable to attend any of the shows, streaming video will be posted on awaCompass and theHub by late February. Stay tuned for more details!

And then there are those of us that do not yet need the stretch fabric... :lol: ;) I was going to skip Pilates class today, but.......

They can dress me up in Ralph Lauren, Hilfiger, Gucci, Versace, whatever....but no matter how nice the uniform, it won't make a bit of difference until they improve the onboard product.

Yeah, I am going to feel great dressed to the nines walking in a dirty cabin, worn interiors and telling passengers squashed in a row that they have to "share" a bag of pretzels because catering only left one bag for a Minneapolis turnaround. :rolleyes:

What will all the senior mamas do when they can't wear the silk blouses and pin stripe shirts anymore? :eek:

:blink: Well.... I just hope that one of our new hires will find the right sizes. I hope that no women will be bursting out of them. Also one new hire needs to wear undergarments on a 737 (SEAT 1/A)... I saw everything :shock: :blink: :shock: Why did they take personal standards out of the IOM/FAEM... :down:

Back