STOP it Newt !

tom barry

Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
Folks...It is said, that if one lives long enough....that you're likely to see " anything".
Well I've got to tell you that I believe Newt is a closet democrat. I mean he's "de-nutting" Romney single handed and laying down a red carpet for BO to "stroll" back into the WH for 4 More Years !

AND,
For the icing on the cake, SC Repug. ultra conservative Senator Jim Demint, and Tea Party darling, Governor Nikki Haley are in Mitt's corner.

I swear, I NEVER thought I'd ever say a positive thing about good ol' boy Newt. (or for Demint or Haley either)
You Repugs. will be cursing out ol' Newt for a looong....looong Time.

Life is good.
Lean Forward.

You are as bad as the "Dapoes" with starting new threads. How many do you need on the first page with your name on it before you are satisfied.

I have an idea, why not just start one with a title something like this:

:unsure: :eek: :) :rolleyes: B) ..."""" ,,,&&& ;;;; ## :blink: ;) ????? :ph34r:

Then everyone will know to avoid it.

Folks...It is said, that if one lives long enough....that you're likely to see " anything".
Well I've got to tell you that I believe Newt is a closet democrat. I mean he's "de-nutting" Romney single handed and laying down a red carpet for BO to "stroll" back into the WH for 4 More Years !

AND,
For the icing on the cake, SC Repug. ultra conservative Senator Jim Demint, and Tea Party darling, Governor Nikki Haley are in Mitt's corner.

I swear, I NEVER thought I'd ever say a positive thing about good ol' boy Newt. (or for Demint or Haley either)
You Repugs. will be cursing out ol' Newt for a looong....looong Time.

Life is good.
Lean Forward.

You may need this for your diarrhea of the mouth problem. :wacko:

1239-O_Bear_Toilet_Paper_Holder.jpg

You are as bad as the "Dapoes" with starting new threads. How many do you need on the first page with your name on it before you are satisfied.

I have an idea, why not just start one with a title something like this:

Then everyone will know to avoid it.

Fair enough tech, point taken. Now if you feel like responding,
What about the factual subject matter ?

Same question for you 7 days !

Yes 7, exactly the kind of response I expected of YOU, all the while one of the most historic/ironic political storys plays it self out! Then again I suppose it's understandable that a LOT of people in the Repug. party are besides themselves with Anger as they helplessly watch members of THIER party singlehandedly propel Barack Obama towards another 4 YEAR Term !

Life is Good.
Lean Forward !

Yes 7, exactly the kind of response I expected of YOU, all the while one of the most historic/ironic political storys plays it self out! Then again I suppose it's understandable that a LOT of people in the Repug. party are besides themselves with Anger as they helplessly watch members of THIER party singlehandedly propel Barack Obama towards another 4 YEAR Term !

Life is Good.
Lean Forward !

Funny, thought you were a dem hater?

You change dresses?

Totally flabergasted as why someone would think 4 more years of this idiot is warranted.

Oh, how stupid of me.......he's dealing with Bush's fault.

Back