Si usted es un inmigrante

Necrophilias

Senior
Mar 7, 2006
Si usted es un inmigrante reciente a los E.E.U.U. no deje a gente corrupta del negocio utilzarle contra otros trabajordes americanos.

Say it isn't so....

Necro have you been outsourced?????

LOL!!!

Good reply. I was practicing my Spanish and encouraging new Americans to not be taken advantage of by corrupt business leaders.

Here in MSP the one immigrant community has aided NW.

Somalis? Hmong?

How have they aided NW?

Well some people migrate throughout this vast BEAUTIFUL country of ours.

I had one Scabanic speak Spanish to me once. He pestered me for my ph # so I willingly obliged.
I just wrote out the AMFA 33 # on the band aid and gave it back to him. No more dates on pimped out El Caminos for me. :ph34r: No Scabs, sorry. :ph34r:

En Ingles, por favor! :(

If you are a recent immigrant to the U.S. leave not corrupt people of the business utilzarle against other trabajordes American.

Thats what the translation website says Pete.

Well some people migrate throughout this vast BEAUTIFUL country of ours.

I had one Scabanic speak Spanish to me once. He pestered me for my ph # so I willingly obliged.
I just wrote out the AMFA 33 # on the band aid and gave it back to him. No more dates on pimped out El Caminos for me. :ph34r: No Scabs, sorry. :ph34r:

Jenny, next time just open 2R and ask him to "wait in here".

If you are a recent immigrant to the U.S. leave not corrupt people of the business utilzarle against other trabajordes American.

Thats what the translation website says Pete.
Jenny, next time just open 2R and ask him to "wait in here".
:lol: and "I'll be right back!"

Back