In CONSERVATIVE Media a Race War Rages (says) O' RILEY/EL-BIMBO

tom barry

Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mckaycoppins/in-conservative-media-a-race-war-rages

I don't buy it .

Jesus, this NEVER happens here in NH,.....or ME,VT,ND,MT,ID,WY,OR,UT,NV,CO,KS,NE,SD,AZ,MS,SC,KY,IA,CT.RI,MA,HI,AK,WV.....HEL I've just named HALF the Friggin' States in the Country. This report is Horse-Shiit !

Jesus, Even NYC where thier could be a shooting every other night(usually minority on minority) but NOTHING like this VA. Beach story. (Quite frankly since 911 , in NYC you Don't EVER want to get a couple of squad cars called on your arse !!! )

I'll grant that DTW/PHL/DCA is a mess, but overall I call " BS " on this conservative story !

Speaking of getting "beat-up", WHY do I get the sneaky suspicion that EL-BIMBO got the crap wailed out of him on a regular basis ???????????????

On a side note, ....hey dell. How are you fellas dealing with your PIT brotha's in this type of situation ???

http://www.buzzfeed....-race-war-rages

I don't buy it .

Jesus, this NEVER happens here in NH,.....or ME,VT,ND,MT,ID,WY,OR,UT,NV,CO,KS,NE,SD,AZ,MS,SC,KY,IA,CT.RI,MA,HI,AK,WV.....HEL I've just named HALF the Friggin' States in the Country. This report is Horse-Shiit !

Jesus, Even NYC where thier could be a shooting every other night(usually minority on minority) but NOTHING like this VA. Beach story. (Quite frankly since 911 , in NYC you Don't EVER want to get a couple of squad cars called on your arse !!! )

I'll grant that DTW/PHL/DCA is a mess, but overall I call " BS " on this conservative story !

Speaking of getting "beat-up", WHY do I get the sneaky suspicion that EL-BIMBO got the crap wailed out of him on a regular basis ???????????????

On a side note, ....hey dell. How are you fellas dealing with your PIT brotha's in this type of situation ???

The issue with that story was the fact the newspaper that the two reporters worked for never published a story of the incident. It happened to come out by chance, being mentioned in an op/ed piece two weeks later. Thats when it made it out to the real world. I believe this happened about two blocks from the paper office too.
O''Reilly, God Bless His Liberal soul, brought it out in light of the White Hispanic incident that was reported recently.
It was 'two whites beat up by gang of black youth'......funny, where was Jesse and Al and the outrage of the Panthers?

Brotha?? You used the word Brotha? You could be labled a racist, Yo' Dude.

The only race war in this country is propagated by the NAACP, Media and race pimps Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and the likes!

White-Hispanic my ass !

Back