For (the) South

Aug 20, 2002
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/11/us/polit...amp;oref=slogin

"Don Dollar :blink: , an adminisrative asst. at City Hall, said BITTERLY, that anyone NOT upset with Mr. Obama's victory should seek religious forgiveness"

"This is a community that's supposed to be filled with a bunch of "Christian Folks", he said....IF they're NOT dissapointed, they NEED to BE at the ALTER" !!!

In 63 years on ol' Mother Earth,...............this has to be the MOST IGNORANT statement that I have EVER read !!

I wouldn't read to much into this Bears. You have wonder if the NY Times had articles in 2000 and 2004 saying that New York and California were no longer important. What's kind of funny is that say McCain won both New York and California, he still would have lost the election.

"Don Dollar :blink: , an adminisrative asst. at City Hall, said BITTERLY, that anyone NOT upset with Mr. Obama's victory should seek religious forgiveness"

"This is a community that's supposed to be filled with a bunch of "Christian Folks", he said....IF they're NOT dissapointed, they NEED to BE at the ALTER" !!!

In 63 years on ol' Mother Earth,...............this has to be the MOST IGNORANT statement that I have EVER read !!

I actually think some of your statements beat this hands down. :lol:

Yes as opposed to. Absolute. Whats wrong you don't agree with that post?

QUOTE (2BlacknBlue @ Nov 12 2008, 02:19 PM)
It IS the case! O.K., I'll play along but riddle me this. After the January 2009 increase, there will be DL workgroups that continue to be 17% below the "industry standard". When will the next increase be and at what increase interval is DL going to ensure that these employees are at "industry standard" by December 31, 2010?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please place your answer here and do not look at other students papers.

You have the same info I have access to, so check it out for yourself. Its all there in black and white. No matter as you are sure to put some kind of spin on it anyways.
Ohhh, I see. You mean where DL states, "DL is committed to reaching industry standard
pay by the end of 2010, and continues to provide pay increases at regular intervals to reach this commitment"? <_<

...and you're right. I do have access to the same info that you do....and pay rates and dates for "industry standard" pay increases DO NOT EXIST!

Sell your mis-information elsewhere!

dapoes.
Your credibility is toast! Give it up!

QUOTE (2BlacknBlue @ Nov 12 2008, 02:19 PM)
It IS the case! O.K., I'll play along but riddle me this. After the January 2009 increase, there will be DL workgroups that continue to be 17% below the "industry standard". When will the next increase be and at what increase interval is DL going to ensure that these employees are at "industry standard" by December 31, 2010?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please place your answer here and do not look at other students papers.

dapoes.
Your credibility is toast! Give it up!

Ok blue only if you say so! :lol:

Yeah...right up there with "Auntie Condi"...... :down:

Back