Drunk, Naked Pinnacle Pilot, Flight Attendant Arrested After Tryst

Status
Not open for further replies.
If pilots were paid better, he would have money to rent a room! Both together probably didn't have two nickels to rub together!

In all seriousness, The most Pinnacle can get them for is a missed trip.
Everything else happened on their time !

If pinnacle has an EAP program, then both could "sign up", and save their jobs, following a..... :bleh: looong....Lay..Off :bleh: , before they get their jobs back.

???

In all seriousness, The most Pinnacle can get them for is a missed trip.
Everything else happened on their time !

If pinnacle has an EAP program, then both could "sign up", and save their jobs, following a..... :bleh: looong....Lay..Off :bleh: , before they get their jobs back.

The flight attendant is charged with breaking into a motor vehicle - is that one of the 10 year disqualifiers for SIDA badge? If so, she's toast. If not, you're probably right. Treatment for their alcohol problems might be a good idea. B)

They must have gone to Angies. There isn't another bar within a mile of that hotel. I wouldn't have been trying to stumble back to the hotel from that far away, you can still fool around in the back of a cab.

The flight attendant is charged with breaking into a motor vehicle - is that one of the 10 year disqualifiers for SIDA badge? If so, she's toast. If not, you're probably right. Treatment for their alcohol problems might be a good idea. B)
If she is convicted of a felony she can not hold a SIDA..

Do you think it was B & E, or did she simply open the door?

Maybe their covering this guys butt because he didn't lock the government issued auto.

ok .. why would you post a link to her myspace site? i mean really .

Why not? It's public domain. She should know that (and all that it entails)... By the way, it's on several other sites as well.

that's kinda f'd up of you .

So is getting so drunk you break in to a fire chief's car, but here we are...

For what it's worth, here's my favorite part of her profile:

"Oh yes, and I have a habit of running around without any pants on. "

Hey, at least she's consistent....

ok .. why would you post a link to her myspace site? i mean really . that's kinda f'd up of you .
I loved it. Wish the pilot had one to. I've been offering free flash lights to the crews as they come in at night.

Why not? It's public domain. She should know that (and all that it entails)... By the way, it's on several other sites as well.

Here here! I'm with Kev on this one. Goes to her lack of judgement (she's not drunk anymore yet she still has not edited that pants thing off her website...)

Wouldn't even be a story if it wasn't a pilot & f/a on a slow news day. C'mon folks, lotsa people get busted daily for nude behavior.

ok .. why would you post a link to her myspace site? i mean really . that's kinda f'd up of you .
On the other forum, you called on the moderator to close the scab thread. Now you criticize Kev for his post.

What are you? The thread police? If you don't have any thing to add, and don't like it, then please leave. <_<

I'm with you Kev.

By the way, for anyone that will be filling out applications, the one piece of advice I can give you is NOT to have a MySpace or Facebook type website. Especially if you post things about yourself that would not be looked upon favorably.

PS, I know most of the posters/readers of this message board know about posting on these type of websites. This post is for the younger generation. You don't want a MySpace or Facebook post to linger in cyber space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back